50 MILLION WON

"WHAT?!"

"YOU BORROWED WHAT?!" Seokjin exclaimed in anger.

"I'm not a fucking deaf! I borrowed 50 million won for gambling!" His mom shouted with anger and irritation.

"I know you hated me because I was born... Because I'm gay, because I was the product of your past! But why did you borrow 50 million won for gambling mom! How can you spend all those money for gambling?!" Seokjin burst out. He knows that his mom don't like him nor love him especially when he was the product of what we call unwanted love, he is an unwanted baby. His mom was raped when he was 18 and that's the reason why his mom live a miserable life...

"So you are scolding me? Where is your manner?" His mother asked.

"Then what do you want me to say? What do you want me to react about you borrowing 50 million for gambling?!" Jin asked "Do you want me to be happy?" Jin asked sarcastically.

"And my manners? I always have one even though you did not teach me to have it I learned it from myself... But today I got tired of it mom." Seokjin said trying to restrain his tears he's crying everytime he have a fight, scold, physical abuse from his mom he found it tiring to adjust for his mom.

The next thing he know was him getting hit by his mom again.

"You are useless!" His mom said and leave him alone there.

🌸

"Teacher what happened to your handsome face?" Jungkook asked.

"Ah its nothing kookie. Go to your seat now we'll be starting." Seokjin said with a pleading voice the little boy looked at Jin.

After the class...

"Oh no mr. Kim what happened to your face?" A parent asked.

"I'm fine mrs. Park." Seokjin said smiling.

"Okay. Mr. Kim thank you for today's class." The parent said and left.

Seokjin sits on his chair when he felt a small hand touch his face.

"Jungkook?" Seokjin said when he saw Jungkook putting some ointments to his face.

"My appa do this to me when I got into fight near the playground in our house." Jungkook muttered his doe eyes were focused on Jin's face.

"Jungkook do you have 50 million?" Seokjin asked without showing any expression to the younger.

"Appa does." Jungkook answered casually. Of course his appa have.

"Sorry." Seokjin said. He hates himself right now for asking that to an innocent child like Jungkook.

"Its okay teacher I'll ask my appa." Seokjin smiled.

"You don't have to."

"Teacher is just joking around awhile ago." Jin said and muttered a thank you when Jungkook finished putting ointment.

"KIM SEOKJIN! FUCK! WHY DID YOU LET YOUR WITCH EOMMA SLAPS -- you again -- "

"Ohhh— who is this cute baby bun bun hereeee." The girl who suddenly came up the girl who is shouting then suddenly calm down. Crazy right?

"Eve! Don't curse!" Seokjin said because there still some children inside the room.

"Yeah, yeah sorry." Eve said and carry jungkook to her arms.

"What is your name?" Eve asked.

"Appa told me don't talk to strangers."

"Awww! You are so cuteeee." Eve rub his cheeks to jungkooks soft chubby cheeks.