KISS

Seokjin was ordered that he need to do the laundry, clean the house, do the groceries and cook for the dinner.

"Woah the last time I checked I was an actor here." Seokjin said while mopping the tiles.

"Actor?" Namjoon asked.

"Yass! because I was acting as his husband! I'm not his maid! He even fired his driver and 3 maids." He complained.

"Hyung aunt sera's debt was 50 million so I think--" Seokjin cutted namjoon's words.

"This is slavery!" He said and pointed the toilet brush to Namjoon.

"Eew hyung! What are you doing?" Namjoon said and walked out at Seokjin's workplace.

After cleaning the bathroom. He take a bath in his room then —He decided to walk on his way to the grocery store.

"This are all meat? And beer?" Seokjin ripped the piece of paper where all his grocery lists are written.

"I don't need this." Seokjin said and walk inside the grocery.

While buying the things he needs— he saw a woman maybe same age as his mom. She was reaching for a bottle of olives — but it was too high for her height. So Seokjin decided to help her.

"Here ma'am." Seokjin said.

"Ohh thank you mr. Handsome." The old woman said.

"You are welcome ma'am are you with someone? Do you still need something I'll help you." Seokjin asked. He always wanted to experience having some time with his mom—

"No no no. I'm fine. I'm with my grandson but he was at the toy section of the grocery store."  She said when the woman was about to leave Seokjin.

"Thanks helping me young man. You are tall how I wish my son was tall as you because that gay is so short and you are handsome you'd be a good husband. Bye." The old woman said Seokjin bowed as an answer.

Seokjin finally completed his groceries so he decided to go in the toy section of the store. Looking for a toy... He decided to buy the kumamon stuffed toy for Jungkook.

After buying the things he need in the house he decided to take a taxi.

🌸

"The fuck! I've been looking for you everywhere!" Yoongi exclaimed when as soon as Seokjin enter the house.

"Oh common. Did you miss me already?" Seokjin said.

He decided that this man will love him before 2 months ended. So here he was trying his best teasing him, pursueding him even though this was his first day of being a fake husband.

"Fuck! In your dreams." Yoongi said.

"K." Seokjin answered and walk in the kitchen to put the grocery bags.

Yoongi followed him stomping his feet and pouting. Jin smiled at how cute he is— what a cute mafia boss?

"My mom is coming she is with Jungkook cook something delicious. Don't burn anything or else I might add it to your debts." Yoongi commanded.

"Okay baby." Seokjin starting the endearment.

"Shit! Stop that endearment it gives me goosebumps." Yoongi blocking the endearment.

"You've been cursing love remember that I'm older." Seokjin smirked.

"Whatever you're my slave!" and Yoongi left him there Jin just shake his head while smiling—