You are my real Dad.

Jungkook woke up first today.

"Taehyung hyung." He said trying to wake up Taehyung but it didn't work the older sleeps like a rock. So he walk to Jin and Yoongi's room to wake his parents. But he remembered that Yoongi was not around.

He saw Jin wearing a casual attire. Jin greeted him smiling...

"Dad... Where are you going?" Jungkook asked yawning and laid down to the king size bed of his parents.

"We will go out today. We'll be meeting somone in the cafe." Jin said explaining to Jungkook... He knows the things might happen later will make Jungkook confuse but he needs to take care of everything calmly—... Since Yoongi's flight was delayed he is still have a time to let Sungjin and Jungkook meet and give some time. Jin sighed... 'i hope your dad won't get mad at me.' jin whispered but Jungkook heard it.

"Dad? Why?" Jungkook asked Jin smiled and shakes his head.

"You lied." Namjoon said to Hoseok.

"Babe. You know that Sungjin has only days left in his lifespan it was just his only wish before he died. Nanase died after giving a birth without having a chance to see Jungkook's face." Hoseok said explaining to his boyfriend.

Well Hoseok was the reason why their flight was delayed— and Jin called him about his plan— and that was letting Sungjin see Jungkook for just once— Jin even asked if Hoseok could open this topic to Yoongi.

"I will talk to him— wait for me here."

He opened the door and saw Yoongi spacing out.

"Have you heard about Sungjin?" Hoseok lowered his head.

"Am I the only one who didn't know about his situation?" Yoongi asked trying his best not to sound like he was regretting all of his decisions in the past... But he actually regret them all right now.

"His cousin, also his doctor in Seoul called me. Saying that he only have days left... How could I be so selfish?" Yoongi said.

"I even make his life miserable without knowing about this."

"I even got angry and almost ruin our friendship —when I knew that you're seeing him, you're helping him..."

"He just want to meet Jungkook as his last wish." Yoongi said and lowered his head and shoulder suddenly shaking. Hoseok remained silent in there, Hoseok let his best friend cry—

He was crying... Regrets... That's all he thinks right now. He regret everything, the guilt is bothering him. Does it is already late to make a change? Does this what do they call... Regretting would always come late... He need to talk to his husband he feel like just talking to him about this would make him feel at home, would make him feel better...

Jin and Jungkook are already at the cafe. Sungjin was also there... It was a complete silence... Jungkook was just looking Sungjin.

"Hi?" Jungkook started talking awkwardly.

Sungjin can't bear it anymore so he cried.

Jungkook looked at Jin... Jin smiled.

Jungkook hugged the guy.

"Stop crying Sungjin appa." Sungjin's eyes were widened same with Jin.

"How did you know?" Sungjin asked to his son who's hugging him while rubbing his father's back.

Jungkook break his hug and seat next to Sungjin.

"It was Hoseok Samchon who told me everything." Jungkook said.

"You are my real dad right?" Jungkook said.

"I can tell it because we have the same looks and features." Jungkook said smiling showing his bunny teeth—

"If you're thinking I'm angry... I'm not appa. I would never be mad at you. I know I'm only 5 years old... But people around me taught me how to forgive, understand, learn from mistakes and later on forget about it and try to leave a life in present." Jungkook explained.

"Let's meet again tomorrow Sungjin appa and I promise I will bring Dad with us." Jungkook said.

As soon as they get in the mansion Jungkook seat on the sofa silently.

"Kookie." Jin called his name softly.

"Dad?"

"Would my real dad will leave me again?" Jungkook asked.

"If he will leave me— does he going meet my mom? they can continue their love for each other?" Jin sighed.

"You are really such an intelligent, kind, and good looking son. Your parents and I... I'm so proud of you." And Jungkook Started crying.

Jungkook knows everything as he said it is because Hoseok who told him everything.

Later that night Jin put Jungkook to sleep since Yoongi is still not at home. After putting Jungkook to sleep he walked to their room and seat on the study table doing his lesson plan.

He went downstairs to the kitchen to drink some water but he was surprised that Yoongi was already there. He saw Yoongi laying his head to the table and sleeping with a wet face. Jin guessed that his husband cried.

Jin carried Yoongi to their shared room and put the younger to their bed. He wiped Yoongi's wet face because of tears.

Yoongi opened his eyes after he felt those warm hands. He hugged Jin tightly and started sobbing...

"Hyung." He called between his sobs.

Jin patted Yoongi's back to calm him. He even hummed a song...

When Yoongi calmed down.

"Can you help me?" He ask.

Yoongi already knows what happened this day. Same with Jin... Hoseok is the one who explained to the both of them.

"Yes of course. Tomorrow?" Jin asked.

"Does he'll forgive me?" Yoongi asked still hugging Jin.

"Of course he will. He's been waiting for you to talk to him too, I know he missed you too... you are his best friends..." Jin said smiling... Because he saw an another and rare moments of Yoongi in his life and he promised to himself that he will stay forever with Yoongi, he wants to be with him for a long time—.

"No you should go back to sleep okay. We'll know the answers tomorrow... For now you have to rest." Jin said and softly lay Yoongi's head to the pillow and pulled him to a hug.

He heard Yoongi said "thank you, I love you." Jin smiled and answered "I love you too. Yoongichi."

-----