10 LETTERS (SPECIAL CHAPTER)

A celebration for our 20k+ reads!

•••••

"Oh my gatch my hearteu! Did you know that Yoongi hyung sends me a message. Wishing me a happy birthday and an I LOVE YOU at the end of it! Can you hear me crying!"

"My hyungie has a heart now!"

Hoseok said drunk. He is drunk, because today was his birthday.

"Woaaah! Why I do feel jealous?" Namjoon said pouting to Hoseok.

Hoseok pulled his husband's necktie.

"Aigooo~~ mah honeyyy, don't be jealous you're still my forever." Hoseok said and kissed Namjoon's cheeks, that makes Namjoon's cheeks burn red.

Yoongi remained silent.

Seokjin wasn't happy on what he heard.

The next day ~

"Jungkook-ah, the school bus is here come down and eat." Jin yelled.

"Aigooo my baby is on his 3rd grade now." Jin said and hugged Jungkook.

"Ahh-- appa I can't breathe." Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry, go now." Jin said.

Yoongi woke up wearing Jin's pink hoodie, and his round eye glasses.

"Hyung my head is aching." Yoongi said.

"Go eat your soup at the table, and drink the medicine I left there. I'm going to change, I need to go to work." Jin said coldly.

Yoongi blinked his eyes, and pouted. "What happened to my hyung?" Yoongi asked audibly for him.

"Woooaaah! Can't you imagine that?! I literally text him everyday and only received an 'okay' 'yeah' 'okay'" Jin started talking his frustrations to Eve.

"I'm not jealous with the I LOVE YOU! I'm jealous with the letter and the message! Aigooo!" Jin continue said, Jungkook was playing with Taehyung at the playground.

"You're really not--"

"You know I don't expect anything from him, or need anything for him. But I want him to write 10 LETTERS for me!" Jin screamed with his stress.

"You know what you sounded like an ahjumma right now. Not just an ahjumma, but an old woman who married a man for a long time and his husband forgets about their anniversary." Eve said.

"You know that you married a person who wants to be a rock on his next life right? So what do you expect from him when you texted him? A long ass message. I doubt he would do that." Eve said.

Jin sighed in disbelief. How could Yoongi write a long ass birthday card letter fo Hoseok.

"Okay, you know that I have an anniversary dinner with my Jimin. So take care of my TaeTae for me." Eve said and kissed Taehyung's forehead.

"Be a good boy to your samchons Tae." Eve said.

"I will mom." Taehyung said, and kissed eve at his cheeks.