Black|Pink Couple

Yoongi was in the garden sniffing the fresh air at his mother's garden. Tomorrow they'll be back at their home—

"Wait home? It is not a home because we are not a complete family—." Yoongi talking to himself.

"Hey! Yoongi." Jin called him. He quickly move at the other end of the bench.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked bluntly avoiding Jin's gaze.

"Your mom gave this to me." Jin said showing an envelope.

"What is this?" Yoongi asked while opening the envelope.

"By the way where is kookie?" Jin asked, Yoongi gave the envelope to Jin.

[Hello ,

I know you two need some date. So I'm giving you this tickets for a movie. Go have a date and I want some pictures of you two together while having a date ~

Mrs. Min]

"So what's the plan?" Jin asked while smirking he can't hide it because it is his chance to make this small tsundere guy in front of him to fall for him.

"Do I look like I have a choice?" Yoongi asked annoyingly.

"I'll just take a bath. Use Jungkook's room to take a bath and change there." Yoongi said and walked inside the mansion.

Jin reenact Yoongi's behavior and walk inside too.

After they change their clothes and take a bath in different bathrooms. (A/n: xD)

Yoongi wear something comfortable. He wear a black pants and a black shirt. While Jin wear a black pants and pink long sleeves.

"Woah hyung you look so cute in pink." Hoseok suddenly came in.

Yoongi was sitting on the sofa— tiredly... pouting... Jin noticed that and he find it cute.

"What is this all about?" Namjoon suddenly came in bringing some files—

"Black Pink couple in your area?" Hoseok and Namjoon said in chorus. The two of them both laughed while Yoongi is at his tsundere mode.

"You two! What are you doing here?" Yoongi said irritatedly trying to fold his long sleeves. And suddenly Jin came close to him and helped him to fold his long sleeves.

Jin was smiling while doing that and Yoongi is unconsciously staring Jin's plump lips.

"If stare could melt someone... I think Jin hyung is a fertilizer now." Hoseok commented teasing Yoongi.

"I was not staring." Yoongi said pouting and walk first outside the mansion.

"Did he?" Jin asked to hoseok.

"He really did. Give more some time and he will eventually confess. He is at the indenial stage hyung." Hoseok said and winked.

"Ah... Babe? Could you please help me about this? Because black pink couple are having a date they need to go now?" Namjoon said having a hard time carrying a box.

"Okay okay. Good luck hyung." Hoseok said and Jin left the couple inside the mansion.

"What took you so long?" Yoongi asked irritatedly and throw the keys to Jin.

"You drive." Yoongi said and went inside the car first—

Jin said and sighed.

When they reach the mall.

Jin put out his polaroid. Since Yoongi is walking quickly— first he took the chance to take a picture of the youngers back.

He put out his pen and labeled it.