Be My Husband

"Be your husband?" Seokjin read the piece of paper—

"Fake husband." Yoongi corrected Seokjin.

"As you can read in that paper—"

"The contract is about you faking to be my husband for a month. It was not for my own good but for my son. I know my son likes you and he will never stop bothering the both of us to marry each other. So I conclude that if we fake married each other and you broke it at the end of the month by doing something bad at me. He will stop bothering us because you broke my heart." Yoongi said casually and lean on his chair.

"So you are telling me that at the end of this contract Jungkook will hate me?" Seokjin asked.

"Yes."

"But I like your son I mean your son is my closest student to me." Seokjin started explaining.

"You can't say no." Yoongi said directly and sternly—

"Your mom is in debit with me." Yoongi said.

🌸

"What?! He asked you to fake marry him?!" It was Eve shouting in the cafe.

"Mom you are shouting again." A 6 years old taehyung said.

"I'm sorry son." Eve tried to calm himself.

"But wait what did you answer?!" Eve asked trying to low down her tone—

"Can you please calm down Eve?" Seokjin asked calmly.

"How I can calm? When Yoonjin is sailing?!" Eve muttered happily—

"So whats the answer? Did you agree? Don't tell me you agreed because of your mom's debts and you don't like him it was just because of your witch mom. Because that would be a lie a BIG LIE!" Eve answering her own question. Seokjin sometimes ask himself why he was still friends with this woman.

"You are right. I agreed because I don't have 50 million won and  having a bad impression to his son is the only way to pay him." Seokjin confessed still lying about "liking Yoongi" because just like the other contract. The most cliche rule is "never fall for me."

"Oh my fucking sassyness." Seokjin flicked Eve's forehead because she cursed.

"You are unbelievable." Eve said.

"Samchon!!!" Taehyung said and hugged Namjoon. Eve and Namjoon are friends too—

"Why are you here?" Jin asked.

"I'm here because of Seokjin hyung this is the day he'll be entering the Min Mansion and will be an actor." Namjoon said carrying Taehyung.

"My things are still in my house." Seokjin said.

"Its okay hyung we can drop by— and get it today." Namjoon said and walked to the car with Taehyung.

"So what now?" Eve said.

"I'll be going now I'll be back after a month." Seokjin said.

When Seokjin arrived at Min's mansion. He was asked to go inside Yoongi's office.

"So here is the contract." Yoongi said and gives a piece of bond paper.

Just like the other contract there would be a RULE.

1.  No Kisses.
2. No touch unless Jungkook was around.
3. You will sleep in my room but you'll be sleeping in the sofa or in the floor (you can choose)
4. No Sex (you mighy get hard on me but let me just tell you I'm the boss here.)