Chapter 1: The Greatest Feeling Ever

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE STORY BEFORE THIS ONE, I HIGHLY SUGGEST, NO I DEMAND YOU READ IT FIRST. 😄

~ Sonic's Mind ~
Do I like her? That kiss was a friend kiss obviously, wait what kind of friend kisses are on the lips!? No, it WAS a friend kiss. But that kiss sure was the greatest feeling ever.....FRIEND KISS.

The gang was at Meh Burger, doing the usual.

"Hey, I think we should all go on a vacation together!" said Tails with excitement.

"Sure we could use a break from all the fighting" said Sonic.

"Okay, I will find us a good vacation spot!" said Tails as he left without finishing his burger.

"More for me" said Knuckles as he ate the rest of Tails's burger.

As the rest of the gang left, Sonic stopped Amy.

"Hey Ames, uh what's up?" Sonic said without knowing what to say.

"Oh hey Sonic" Amy replied.

"So...pretty epic battle we were in huh" Sonic said.

"Sonic if this is about that kiss, I completely unders...."

"FRIEND KISS" yelled Sonic.

"What?" Amy asked confused.

"Oh nothing! I didn't say a thing!" Sonic said as he immediately tried to change the subject.

"Hey uh we never finished hanging out, would you like to finish?"

Amy smiled "Sure"

They started to go walking.

"Hey Amy, can I just say, uhh, that kiss meant nothing! Like seriously I was caught up in the moment!" said Sonic.

"Oh it didn't mean anything?" said Amy disappointed.

"Yes I swear!"

"Ok I understand" said Amy as a black snake with red eyes watched from a nearby bush.

"Glad you understand, I didn't want to send you the wrong message" said Sonic as the snake started slithering up to them.

The snake started getting closer, and closer, opening its mouth wide open and revealing its fangs.

"Woah Amy look out!" said Sonic as he grabbed Amy and ran far away from the snake.

"That was close" Sonic said, putting Amy down. But what he didn't notice is that the snake followed him and bit Sonic hard in the leg.

"Ahhh!" Sonic yelled in pain.

"Sonic!" said Amy as she was about to help Sonic, but got bit in the leg as well.

"Ahhh!" yelled Amy in the pain that she was in as well.

Both Sonic and Amy both passed out.