Chapter 2: The Mysterious Injury

"Hey I think I see them!" yelled Tails as he pointed at Sonic and Amy's bodies.

Tails, Sticks and Knuckles ran to them.

"Oh no we better get them to the doctor" said Tails.

At that moment Sonic and Amy both woke up.

"Are you guys okay?" said Sticks worried.

"Ugh, what happened?" asked a confused Sonic.

"No idea we just found you guys lying here" said Knuckles

"Woah are your legs okay? They are bleeding a bit" said Tails.

"What? I don't remember this happening?" responded Amy. "In fact the only thing I remember is eating at Meh Burger with you guys.

"I'm sure we're fine" said Sonic casually. "We probably just tripped and hit our heads" Sonic got up and tried to run home but wasn't able to as the pain in his leg stopped him.

"Ow!" Sonic fell to the ground and grabbed his leg. "Ok maybe I will need some help getting home".

"Same here" said Amy

Knuckles lifted both Sonic and Amy and took them to the doctor.

"Wait wait hold up who said I wanted to go to the doctor?" said Sonic

~ At The Doctor ~

"Well it looks like you guys are going to be fine!" said the doc.

"What do you mean they will be fine? They can't even walk!" said Tails.

"I'm sure they just need some rest and they will be able to walk again" said the Doc. "Now if you will excuse me I have somewhere else to be than to be taking care of foolish people that can't take care of themselves"

"Well that was rude" said Amy. "Now what?"

"I guess take his awful advice" said Sonic "Let's just go home"

Tails let Amy and Sonic stay at his place 'till they got better.

"Alright if you guys need anything just ask!" said Tails as he left to go to his workshop.

"How are we supposed to ask for something if he isn't here" said Sonic.

"Hey Sonic are you sure you don't remember anything about what happened?" said Amy. She had been thinking about how they got their injuries all day.

"I can't remember a thing, I'm pretty sure we just tripped, and we must have landed hard" said Sonic as he tried to remember.

"Um Sonic why is your leg starting to look grey?" Amy asked.

"Woah, is that supposed to happen?" said Sonic, "wait, your eyes are starting to turn red".

"What?" said Amy as she looked into a nearby mirror "Do these things normally happen when someone cuts there leg?"

"Unless something else happened, come to think of it my leg looks like it got bit by a vampire" said Sonic as he looked at his leg.

"A vampire, really?, how about an animal with fangs, and if one did bite us, then that means it poisoned us, thus explaining why we can't remember anything that happened!" Amy said as Sonic looked at her surprised.

"Wow, that was, uhh, impressive thinking?" said Sonic. "We should probably tell the others then".

"Okay" Amy said as she pulled out her communicator and called her friends over.