Chapter 5: Weak and Hopeless

"Alright I have quite a few options here" said Shadow as Sonic and Amy sat on the floor, still passed out.

"I could easily get rid of them or I could use them as my slaves or I could torture them, oh so many options to choose from" Shadow contemplated all the possibilities when Sonic and Amy started to wake up.

Shadow hadn't noticed them waking up.

"Ames you okay?" whispered Sonic.

"Yeah I'm fine, what do we do?" asked Amy.

"Wait, we aren't tied up or anything we can just get up and take him down" said Sonic as he tried to get up. "Hey, why cant I get up?"

"Because you cant, Sonic" said Shadow as he turned his attention to Amy and Sonic. "Those snake bites weakened you two so taking you down would be easier"

"Come on Shadow just let us go, we don't want to cause any trouble" said Sonic.

"That's not gonna happen hedgehog, I've spent years trying to defeat you, and I won't just let this opportunity go to waste" said Shadow. "I have also decided to just get rid of you two".

Shadow's snakes came to his side.

"Alright, grab Amy and put her in the launching pod" said Shadow.

"Shadow, what are you doing" asked Sonic.

"It was supposed to be a surprise, I am going to launch both of you into space" said Shadow. "Now I know what you're thinking, why not just finish you two with a quick and simple death, well I just love knowing the fact that you two are out in space just floating around and slowly nearing your deaths, I love the suspense".

"Your messed up Shadow, just leave Amy alone she shouldn't even be a part of this" said Sonic.

"Well she is part of this because I know you care about her so much that you would be devastated if anything happened to her" said Shadow.

The snakes were slithering up to Amy.

Amy tried to move herself but just couldn't do it.

"Ames hold on to my hand!" said Sonic as she took hold of his hand.

Except she was too weak to keep a good grip on his hand, and the snakes easily began dragging her away.

"Sonic!" Yelled Amy.

"Ugh!" Yelled Sonic at the fact that he was too weak to do anything.

~ Wherever Tails Is ~

"Hey guys! I finally made an antidote that should work!" Tails said as he returned to Sonic and Amy. "Uh guys, where the heck...you guys couldn't have left, you can't walk!".

Tails looked around and just realized that the door was open when he came.

"Hmm" he went out the door to see if they left a path. He then noticed a trail of very small robot parts. "Eggman..." And Tails started to follow the parts.