Chapter 7: The Great Save

"Get in Sonic!" yelled Tails as he gestured to his spaceship that he had behind his workshop.

Sonic quickly jumped in and they blasted off towards Amy.

Sonic checked his communicator to see if Amy would respond. "Amy?! Are you there?! Where are you?!"

Only static was heard from the communicator.

"She's not answering!" Yelled Sonic in panic.

"Calm down Sonic she will be fine" said Tails trying to reassure him.

The spaceship they had finally left the planet, but now they had no idea where to go.

"How the heck are we going to find her?!" said Sonic.

"Track the location of her communicator? said Tails. She may not have answered it but she must have it with her at least. And...there found her, not too far from here."

After a few seconds they found the pod that Amy was in, floating among the stars.

"There it is! Hurry up and grab it!" said Sonic as Tails used a big claw that was attached to the spaceship to grab the pod.

"Got it, let's go" said Tails as the spaceship flew them back home.

~

When they landed, Sonic quickly got out of the spaceship and went to the pod that Amy was in. "How do we get her out? I wasn't able to before".

Tails simply walked around the pod a pushed a button that was behind it, thus opening the door.

"Well then" said Sonic as he ran into the pod to see how Amy was. "Ames you okay?"

"Wait" said Tails as he gave Amy some of the antidote that he had given to Sonic. Amy had gotten her color and strength back.

"Ahh, much better, hey thanks for saving my life I guess" said Amy.

"Your welcome" replied Sonic.

"Well I'm leaving" said Tails as he left.

"Um, do you want me to walk you home" asked Sonic.

"Sure, but on one condition" said Amy.

But Sonic already knew the condition, and she grabbed Amy and kissed her.

The End