Chapter 4: This Is It

"AHHHH" yelled Sonic and Amy at the same time as they saw each other.

"Okay, Tails better be done soon so this can stop!" yelled Sonic.

"Yes!, I can't have grey fur!" yelled Amy.

~ Shadow's Cave ~

"Hmm, I wonder how transformed they are right now, need to check somehow..." Shadow thought as he looked around for a way to secretly see how complete his plan was.

"Ugh, I will just wait another day, can't risk being seen" and he went back in his cave.

~ Back To The Original Scene ~

"I'm really sorry guys but I haven't been making much progress" said Tails. "But I have made a drink that could at least stop the rest of your bodies from turning grey."

Tails handed Amy and Sonic each a small cup of the drink. They both drank it.

"Do you guys feel any different?" asked Tails.

"Hey, I do feel a whole lot better!"Sonic said as he stood up and was able to walk again. "Yeah!"

"Hey I feel great too!" Amy also stood up and was able to walk again. "Thanks so much Tails!"

"Uhhh, yeah, um that drink didn't work too well" said Tails as he looked at them with a nervous face.

"What do you mean we can walk now, and we don't feel any pain" said Sonic.

At that moment Sonic and Amy looked at each other and realized the drink didn't work completely, and made their bodies change color at a much faster pace.

"Tails!" yelled Amy and Sonic at the same time

"Oh no I'm really sorry guys, I will be right back" said Tails as he left.

"Well this is it then" said Sonic.

"This is what?, Sonic we are not going to die we are just going to be colorless" said Amy, trying to reassure him. Although she wasn't too sure herself.

A snake, slowly slithered by the window and took a picture with its eye of Sonic and Amy.

"Hey wait a sec..." said Sonic as he caught a glimpse of the snake. Except it quickly slithered away. "Hey get back here!"

Sonic ran after it and Amy followed.

"What did you see?!" asked Amy as they continued running after it.

"Not sure but I feel it has something to do with what's happening to us" said Sonic when he suddenly collapsed.

"Sonic!" yelled Amy "Are you okay what happened?"

"Oh I will tell you what happened" said Shadow as he approached them with multiple snakes by his side. "But I don't think I have time to tell you"

"What do you..." and Amy collapsed as well.

"Finally, now I can continue with the plan" said Shadow as he ordered his snakes to help him bring them with him.