Chapter 3: His Plan

Tails, Sticks and Knuckles came over and Amy told them what she thought had happened.

"Hmm must have been a strange animal if it can make you change colors" said Tails "I will have to do some research and find some sort of way to stop these strange effects from happening".

"Which will take how long?" asked Sonic.

"No idea, let's hope it's fast because the grey area on your leg is starting to go up your leg" said Tails.

"Oh no, is Amy's eye getting worse to?" asked Sonic.

"Nope, but her other eye is" said Sticks.

"WHAT? Both of my eyes have turned red!?" yelled Amy clearly panicking. "Tails get to work!"

Tails quickly left to his workshop.

"Me and Knuckles will just get going" said Sticks as she and Knuckles left too.

"Hey it's okay Ames, I'm sure Tails will come up with something" said Sonic, trying to calm her down.

"I hope so"

How they look right now.

Sonic had been sitting all day, not being able to run, or do anything, but since Amy was there with him he had something to do

Sonic had been sitting all day, not being able to run, or do anything, but since Amy was there with him he had something to do. Although, her eyes looked amazing when they were red.

"Sonic?"

"Huh what, sorry I was um, daydreaming" said Sonic.

"Do you think Eggman is behind this somehow?" asked Amy.

"No way, although he attacks us everyday, he would never do something like this to us" said Sonic. "Although you might be on to something"

~ Somewhere Else ~

"Great work guys, now we just have to wait for the poison to fully go through them" said Shadow as his Robot Snakes slithered back to him. "That fool Dr Eggman makes the worst robots, but with a little work they actually have some use to them".

Shadow had been living in a cave for a few days so he could easily monitor how his plan was doing, although the living conditions were just awful, it would all be worth it in the end.

Suddenly he heard someone walking by.

"Oh, it's just Tails, what's he up to?" Shadow said as he watched from his cave.

"Hmm they couldn't have tripped here, and I don't see any sort or dangerous animal..." Tails said as he kept walking.

"Ugh, he's trying to find out what happened, can't be letting that happen" Shadow turned around and sent one of his snakes after Tails.

But before it could reach him, Tails began to fly back home.

"Now what, well it's not like he is making any progress, I'll let him go for now" said Shadow as he went back into his cave.

~ Back To Sonic and Amy ~

Sonic and Amy had both gone to sleep but they both had nightmares all night.

Eventually is was morning and they both had woken up, immediately they both looked at each other to see if they have changed at all, and they sure did.