Chapter Twenty-Nine

Mackenzie's heart surged in her chest so hard; she thought it might rip out of her ribcage as her body shook unrelenting from the powerful orgasm tearing through her body. She couldn't seem to draw enough air. Her lungs burned. Her legs grew weak, and her knees wobbled to the point she would have tumbled to the ground in a boneless heap if it weren't for the two pairs of strong arms holding her steady. Pleasure unlike anything she had ever experienced consumed her like a wildfire, burning out of control. The scalding heat blazing with an exquisite smolder that seemed to go on and on and on. The need to try and conceal her response only intensified her climax until she feared she would shatter into a million fragments.

When she could finally pull herself together enough to lift her head, the blurry image of Trent smiling down at her slowly came into focus. Though his lips were turned up into a sweet grin, his eyes told a different story. The blue depths sparkled with a self-satisfied gleam and the promise of a man who was far from finished with her. Closing her eyes, she succumbed to another aftershock from the last remnants of her orgasm and from the effect of that all-consuming stare burning down at her.

Good gravy. Mackenzie didn't know if she could take any more of whatever he was planning. Already, she felt limp and wrung out, and they hadn't actually had physical sex. Another tremor tumbled across her heated skin, and she had to tighten her grip on Trent's shirt to keep standing. But, as uncertain as she was, Mackenzie also felt a kind of triumph at the glory of having had her first sexual release. A hot wetness coated her thighs as her pussy continued to clench and pulse, drenching her panties further, and she couldn't help but wonder if it would always be like this with them. Or...if it would be even better when she was naked in their bed.

Dreamily, Mackenzie laid her head heavily against the solid safety of Trent's broad chest, listening to the thundering beat of his heart through his shirt while she relished the soothing strokes of Chase gliding his hands over her shoulders and down her arms. His light kisses mixed with his low humming of whatever song was playing in the background while Trent kept them swaying on the dance floor, helped to calm her erratic pounding pulse. A smile curled the corners of Mackenzie's mouth. She had done it. At long last, she had finally felt firsthand what she'd only heard about.

She hadn't been sure what to expect. One moment she was tense and a bit frightened she would fail, and the next...a powerful sensation took over her body that was so extreme; it robbed her of the ability to breathe. The exhilaration caused by the words falling from their lips mixed with their kisses...their tongues...their touch...continued to rain endless hot sparks over her until they caught and she had gone up in flames. How they could set her ablaze by only talking to her, was something she still didn't fully understand.

But there was one thing she knew for certain. Justin had lied. There wasn't anything wrong with her, and she wasn't a sexless, broken excuse of a woman. Her brows knitted into a small scowl. Why had she believed him? All this time, she had thought there was something wrong with her when it had been his shortcomings all along. How many times had she laid crying in the dark from his vicious and cruel words wondering what was wrong with her?

A cold hand of bad memories stroked her fevered skin, and she pushed the chilling feeling away. It was too late for regrets...for wishing things were different. No point in wishing she had never met Justin Marshall. Besides, her lips turned back into a relaxed smile, if it hadn't been for Justin, she would have never met Chase or Trent. Without him, she wouldn't have just experienced her first orgasm at their skillful hands. As weird as it sounded, it was because of that loser she was now standing here, still trembling and surrounded by two glorious men who had given her something so powerful and freeing.

Mackenzie sighed happily, closing her eyes in contentment. And it had been wonderful. Forceful and earthshattering...but delightfully, breathtakingly...wonderful. The memory of Trent's dark words combined with Chase's gentle touch made a sharp shiver run along her nerves, reawakening her senses to the world of pleasure she'd just discovered. She melted into their arms, marveling at the strength surrounding her and how suddenly she was becoming hot with desire. In public no less!