* Author's Note *

Hello everyone!

I wasn't going to do this, but since I can't keep up with all the emails, messages and comments, I decided I had better do something, so here it goes...

As of right now, due to Wattpad security issues, glitches and a plethora of people who think it's okay to steal bits and pieces or generally plagiarize my work, I have stopped posting on Wattpad. I will NOT be posting a full manuscript on here. I know it sounds incredibly harsh, and believe me, it was a hard decision to make, but if I am going to get these books published in the future, I must do what I can to protect my work.

Also, after doing some research, I have found it's iffy on whether a publisher or agent will take you after you have published on Wattpad. Those first publishing rights are tricky business, and I truly don't want to hinder my chances of being traditionally published. I hope you understand that I have loved every minute of my time on Wattpad, but as much as I love it, I must think of the future and where I would like to go with my writing.

But...all is not lost. I have created a closed Facebook book discussion group where everyone who enjoys my books can stay connected better with me, keep track of my progress, can ask questions, get sneak peeks of chapters from your favorite books and just generally hangout. For free! 😊

Please follow the link  and join if you are interested. Thank you all so much for all your love and support over these past couple of years.

Sincerely,

K

PS...I tried to post a link directly into this message, but apparently it's not allowed. I will post the link in the comments. Sorry for the inconvenience.