3

"Josephine?"

Crap! I forgot about him. Dang it!

I titled my head slightly to see him and the beautiful woman who's sat across him.

"Anthony, Hi." I smiled, pretending that nothing happened yesterday.

"Josephine." He merely nodded dismissing my act and looking behind me where Robin is.

"Robin."

"Anthony."

Things went silent and totally awkward. I cleared my throat before anything could get to serious. They ignored me and continue to stare at each other with their jaws clenched.

I sighed, irritably and look at Hiedi, who looks confused and totally clueless. Poor girl.

Her eyes met mine and I smiled which made her smile despite the confusion drawn on her face.

"Since its rude for you to not introduce us. Perhaps we'll just get to know each other." I glared at Anthony, who's attention was already on me. "I'm Josephine Adeliade Wright, Anthony's ex-wife."

She gasped but she just smiled instead of frowning or glaring at me. "I'm Hiedi Evans, just a friend of Anthony's." She introduce not mentioning about being the sex toy of my ex-husband. I honestly like her already. She's not like one of those ladies that Anthony brings home at night.

"It's so nice to meet you, Hiedi, as much as I would love to stay and chat but I got to go. I'll see you around." I smiled a friendly smile as I stood up and marched out of the restaurant but not after glaring at the boys who are watching me walk away.

When I'm fully out of the restaurant. I dialed Sophie's number and thank God that she picked up after the second time it rang.

"What do you want, bitch?" She scowled.

"I need a ride as soon as possible, brat."

"Grab a taxi!"

"I can't wait that long. I need to leave ASAP." I'm almost begging as I stated that I really need to leave.

"Give me one good reason why you wanted to get out of wherever you are right now."

"Ex-husband problem." I answered.

"Just ask him a ride so you can both catch up. I'm busy anyway." She laughed and then I heard her moan.

Ew!

"Sophie! You know- Hey!" I glared at Anthony, whom I didn't notice that he was just right behind me and snatched my phone.

"I'll take her home." He said sternly then hung up.

"What the fuck is wr-" He interrupted me by grabbing my hand and shoving me inside his car that I haven't notice it until now.

Where the heck is Robin?!

He then got inside, looking straight ahead. I glared at him but he just ignored me like I was a ghost.

Feeling pissed of being ignored. I turn my head away from him and look outside the window. I feel like crying! Damn it! Everytime I'm pissed I would end up in tears. One of the reason I hate myself for it.

And everytime I'm pissed when we're still together he would just kiss it all away or suprise me and bring me to places I've never been.

*Flashback

"Ugh! Why does she got to be a bitch all the time!" I ranted.

"Damn her and her stupid fashion style." I mocked in a high pitched girly voice.