7

Hello! Before you start reading this chapter. I want to say Thank you very much guys!!! I'm really greatful and I don't know how to express my feelings towards all of you today but I want to say that you, guys are the best. Oh God you're making me emotional :'). I'm so thankful to have you all here reading and checking out my story. I never expect that I would reach this far. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you very much! By the way guys, I'm so sorry I cannot reply to your messages on my board but there's something wrong with my account so pls just comment in this story and I'll try to reply ASAP as I can ^_^. Thanks again guys!!! ♥♥♥ Lots of love!!!♥♥♥ ^_^

Clutching the pillow around my arms and staring at the lamp on the bedside. I shifted and move away from him when I felt his arms around my waist but as always he pulls me closer to him.

Nothing happened earlier after my little breakdown. I just left and go for a walk and get back at 5 in the afternoon to find him playing with Athena. It made me smile and look at them in awe. He was trying his best to stay put and play dolls with Athena even though he's clueless about it.

Now I'm lying here beside him, I'm trying my best to think of what will happen next when we wake up the next morning. I can forgive him but its not that easy to forget. People might say that past is past but it's not easy moving on and forgetting everything like nothing happened, things would never be like the way it used to be. It would never be the same to be exact.

But I hope we can fix this for our daughter. For us. For the sake of our family.

*******

"Mommy!" A screech of scream echoed through the hallway and this brought me to be fully wide awake. Panic and worry shot right through me. Flipping the blanket off of my body. I stood up from the bed and quickly ran to Athena's room.

I turned on the lights and my eyes quickly scanned for Athena. Relief wash over me when I saw her sitting on the bed.

She's crying again. Anthony and I walk towards her and sit on her bed as I craddle her into my arms and give her a warm hug.

"Shhh..." I whispered as she cried while I rock her back and forth. "There now Athena. Mommy's here." I soothed but she didn't calm a bit instead she got out of arms and jumped into Anthony's lap as she wrap her arms around him.

"Daddy, plwease *sob* don't leave... us."

"Shh... I'm here. I'm here. Now, don't cry love." He soothed as he gave her a pat on the back.

For every mother who's watching their husband comforting their daughter it looks so adorable and I admit that it warms my heart but that doesn't mean I can just forget everything that he did to me by just showing his love for our daughter. It's cute but not forgivable.

He comforted her until she fell asleep into his arms. He slowly tuck her in and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

I just stare at them for a while until he caught me staring at him and he smirk. That stupid annoying smirk that ruins my moment.

I cocked an eyebrow and look at him questioningly. His smirk just turn wicked and teasing but I rolled my eyes at him and turn on my heels then walk towards our room.

I throw myself into the bed and let sleep took over. I hear his footstep getting louder and louder from the hall way as it came near and it stopped. I heard him sighed as the I feel a warm comforter on my cold shoulder.

*****

I woke up without him by my side. Oh well, he went to work as always.

I got out of bed and took a shower. Put on some clothes and went downstairs.

I heard Athena giggled.

"Daddy, mommy like pancake. It her fwavorite."

I guess. He's still here.

"Really?"

I took a deep breath and walk into the kitchen.

The two look at me. Athena with a smile on her while Anthony grinned.

I look away from him and smiled at Athena.

"Good mowning, Mwommy."

"Good morning, baby." I smiled. "Good morning, Anthony."

"Good morning, honey." I just ignored what he called me and sat on the chair.

"So, you're still here?" I asked. "I mean, aren't you suppose to be in your office at this time?"

"Yes, but I want to spend time with the both of you. Is there something wrong with that?" He smirked and winked at me.

Of course there's something wrong with it!

I smiled, a sickeningly sweet smile but he knows my eyes tells it all that it's so fake. This is just for show so Athena won't get upset.

"No, of course there's nothing wrong with it. I'm sure Athena would love that. Right, deary?"

I said as I look at Athena with a smile. She nodded in agreement.

*****

After breakfast, we planned to spend time together as a family. So after Athena took her bath. I helped her change her into her sundress. I fixed her hair and I quickly fixed myself also. Which makes me wonder... Why am I fixing when I'm just gonna go out with Anthony and Athena. I look descent enough to go out but something inside me wants to look really look beautiful. To make him regret for throwing me away like trash.

A smile crept on my face...

"What are you smiling for?"

"Ahh!" I screamed. I turn around to face him. There he is leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed.

"Don't scare me like that." I breathed putting my hand on my chest.

Uncrossing his arms he walks toward me, stopping only to give a small space between us.

"What's in that beautiful mind of yours that got you smiling?"

"Planning your death." I smirked bitterly.

"Oh, come now love, you wouldn't want our daughter to miss me." He said, confidently.

"Oh, believe me. She will not." I rolled my eyes.

"She's not the only one who'll miss me." He said, wiggling his eyebrows at me with his cocky smirk.

"You think, I will miss you?" I laughed. "Believe me, I already got used to it while raising our daughter." I paused.

"Now, as much as I'd love to continue this conversation with you but I think my daughter's waiting downstairs." I said as I walk passed him. I heard him sighed and follow right behind me.

We found Athena sitting on the couch waiting patiently. Her head snapped towards us and smiled as she saw us.

"Ready to go?"

See you later! But first of all, I'm very sorry for not updating. :'( Never thought that Senior High would be this stressful. I'll see you later guys! And thank you for the comments and votes and follows! Thank you! ^_^ I love you guys!