4

I blink three times before I could completely open my eyes in realization. I feel a bit sore between my legs and I feel so damn tired like I just got out from the gym. I didn't actually go home last night. I went to the bar drinking my sorrows away.

Oh God, my body's aching but I need to get out of here fast. I'm gonna be late at work.

I carefully flip the comforter away from my body and slowly climbed out of the bed hoping I wouldn't wake him up. I picked up my jeans on the floor and look around to find my underwear. I nearly panicked when I couldn't find my underwear but when my gaze landed on the head board I sighed in relief and blushed in embarrassment. I tip toed to it but I stopped and nearly gasped loudly when it was ripped from the side. I should have known that he would rip everything. I grabbed it and put it in the trash. I, then look out for my bra to find it just right where I slept at and I was thankful that it wasn't ripped into pieces. I put my bra and  my jeans on. I feel so very uncomfortable without my underwear but if I want to get out of this house I just need to deal with it.

I look around for my shirt and it was lying on the floor, completely destroyed. Ugh! I wish I had brought a jacket with me.

I sneak into this stranger's walk in closet and open the drawers one by one to find a shirt.

Creek!

Oh no! Please don't wake up! Please! Please! I chanted in my mind.

I turn around to see if he's awake...

And my greatest fear this morning was fullfilled.

My horrified eyes met his blue ones as soon as I turn around and a yelp came out from my mouth. My hand went to my chest, and I can feel my heart pounds so fast.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked leaning forward.

"Finding a t-shirt."

"And why would you need one?" He asked a teasing smile displayed on his face. Cocky much. He's handsome, I'll give him that but I don't repeat sleeping with the same person in the morning.

"You ripped mine into half." I reasoned.

"I want you back in bed." He commanded.

"We had a great time last night but that doesn't mean you can have me anytime you want." I spatted.

He frowned and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever miss. Strip or I'll do it myself." He said in a dangerous tune that made me flinch. A smirk formed on his lips. His enjoying watching me squirm.

"No." I answered bravely but I know my body gives it all away by shaking uncontrollably. Who the hell is this hot stranger. Damn! I thought my ex-husband was already that rich.

He extended his arm on the side of my head and his other arm snaked around my waist pulling me to him. His naked body attached to my half-naked one. I feel every inch of his skin touch my uncovered ones especially his friend poking my stomach.

My breathing increases uncontrollably and I yelp when I felt his hand smack my ass.

"Hands. Off." I said through gritted teeth.

"Strip." He said glaring down at me while I also do the same.

"I thought I tol- ah!" I screamed. "Put me down, brat!" I cried as I squirm and hit his hard back when he just throws me on his shoulder and started to walk back towards his King sized bed.

Smack!

I became silent when he just gave my ass a slap.

How dare he!

He then throw me on the bed and didn't waste any time to cover my body with his.

Before I could open my mouth to argue he ripped my bra freeing my breast. I gasped and I felt the lust and anger take control of my mind and body.

Let's play dirty!

He crashed his lips roughly to mine and I do the same. Our tongues' battle in dominance until we're both breathless and then he moved to my neck and attack it. I took this as an opportunity to look where he stripped his clothes down and thankfully its just below the right side of the bed. I wrap my legs around his waist and flip us both so that makes me on top of his. I then kissed him hungrily and went down to kiss his neck then to his chest.

I figured that this is enough of a distraction so I quickly got out of the bed and pull his white t-shirt from the floor and quickly ran through the door.

I hear him shout but I just keep running until I was near the front door. I put on his shirt and push the door open. I ran as fast as I can away from his house then I ran through his gaurds, who chase me as I ran out of the big gates. I never looked back to see who's coming after me and I just ran until I reached the street and quickly grab a taxi.

I quickly got in and told the driver my address. He drove fast just like I commanded him to, until we reached my house.

I fished some money in my pocket and thank God I have some for emergency. I paid the driver and made way towards my door. I look around making sure that no one's watching me now. I kneel on my doorstep and took off the brick where I hid my key.

I look around again to make sure no one's around.

Thank God he didn't follow me.

I quickly unlock my door and enter as soon as its unlocked. I quickly ran to my room then to my bathroom. Taking a quick shower, brush my teeth, got dressed, dry my hair, and applied a light make-up on my face and then I'm good.

I headed downstairs to the garage and I got into my car. I started the engine and drive off to work.

*****

Just as I closed the door behind me. I realize my workmates aren't here when the starting of our entry to work is 9:00 and now it's already 9:22.

Where the heck are they? Is this a holiday?

The switch clicked from behind me and I spun around to see who turn it on and I wish I didn't when I saw who is sitting on one of the arm chairs. My heart stammered from my chest and my breathing was caught in my throat. I can't barely breath or even try to speak. His eyes met mine. Cold ones staring back at my horrified ones.

"What's the matter love? Cat got your tongue?"

See yah! And sorry its a short chapter. I'll see you in the next one ^_^. Thank you for the votes and comments guys. This chapter is dedicated for all of you!!! ^_^♥♥♥ Thank you :')!!!