5

"What's the matter love? Cat got your tongue?"

I just look at him with my eyes wide open, staring at him not knowing what to say.

He grab my wrist and pull me to him. My head gently bumped into his chest and I can feel him settle his chin on my head. I felt every muscles in his arms buldge as he hugged me. I felt so small in his arms like a fragile child. He inhaled my scent and lean down to kiss my forehead.

"What are you doing here? Are you suppose to be in New York with a beautiful blonde or maybe a red head at this moment?"

He frowned and pull away from me. Putting his hands on both of my arms, gripping it almost painfully. He looked at me in the eye. His cold blue eyes staring back at mine.

His angry.

More like furious is the word.

I didn't care though. Should he be the one who looks sorry not me? And should I be the one who must be furious?

But why are we doing the opposite of things?

"I told you before. Haven't I?" He snarled. "I told you that I'm sorry? Didn't I?"

"And did I say I forgive you for it?" I spatted. I'm getting furious at him.

Who does he think he is? Yeah, sure, he's a goddamn millionaire with lots of loads. So what?!

I don't give a fuck even he owns the fucking world! He should learn his lesson!

"Do you think that a single sorry would fix everything, Anthony? After what you did to me while I was pregnant with our child?" Tears were already falling from my eyes as flashbacks came flooding my mind. I remember it pretty clear. I cried so hard that night. I cried when he brought a woman home. She's a very beautiful one. She's tall and thin but has curves in the right places. She's elegant and fair.

"Josephine, please get her a glass water." My eyes widen at how he commanded me like I'm one of his servants. "Josephine, didn't you hear me?"

"Come again?" I asked beyond shock.

"I said get a glass of water for Miss Smith." He said sternly.

Without another word. I went to the kitchen and fetch a glass of water.

"What's wrong with servant these days?" I heard Miss Smith asked.

He just shrugged and answered,"Maybe they're all just an airhead."

She laughed and then he joined her. My eyes were already sparkling with tears but I just blink them away. I walk towards them and when I was suppose to hand Miss Smith her water when I let go and let it drop on her expensive red dress.

"The fuck!" She cried and then glared at me. I grab the glass from her lap and throw it to Anthony.

"How about you grab her a glass of water cause she's your guest anyway!" I hissed and walk away but not before stepping on his foot.

He grimance in pain and I plastered the a very fake smile on my face as I march away from them. As soon as I reached our room. I burst into tears.

End.

"Why can't you just move on?!" I said my voice rising as each word left my mouth and leave me breathless as I finish my short speech.

"Look Adi, why don't we just forget ab-"

"Forget?! Let me tell you Anthony, would you like it when I- I mean when a woman you love kisses a man in front of you or send you like a servant to fetch water for him?!" I paused to breath. "Or how about her bringing a man while you watch as they kiss on the hallway, hear her screa-"