8

I never thought that this day would end well. It's definitely fun because Anthony and I didn't speak much and thank goodness for that.

Now we're on our way home. Athena is unconcious in the backseat. Anthony's driving and I'm just staring out my window.

"Did you find someone, after me?" My head snapped towards him to find him staring at the road.

"No." I answered, not minding him.

"You've been quiet the whole time."

I just shrugged.

"Josephine, speak to me." He demanded and I wasn't gonna give him that after everything he has done to me.

"What do you want me to say?"

"Just speak to me like old times."

I stayed quiet. I don't wanna talk right now. I don't know why but I just don't feel like talking that's all.

"I don't feel like talking." I confessed.

"Did you find someone else after me?"

"I wish I did."

He laughed, "But you didn't."

"I was about to but you came barging into my house."

"I'm glad I came before that happened."

"I'm not."

I just wished I met someone.

*****

"Hello,"

"Where the hell are you?!" Sophie shouted from the other line.

"I'm in my ex-husband's house." I answered calmly.

"WHAT?! You're kidding right?"

"Not even a bit. Thanks to you."

"Oh, your welcome." She said and laughed.

"Shut up!" I snapped. "Oh, God if you only know what's happening right now."

"What's happening anyway?"

"I don't know." I said unsure. "I don't know what I feel... I don't know what to feel..."

"I felt so lost right now, Soph. Yesterday, I wanted to kill him but there was this stupid feeling that keeps me from doing it."

"Aww, honey," she sang. "It's obvious that you still love him."

"Oh, Hell no. I can't. I don't want to." I cried.

"I'm sorry, Adi but you just can't stop your feelings towards someone you really love."

"Oh, God! Soph, what am I gonna do?" I begged hoping that she'll give me a piece of advice at least.

"Just follow your heart hahah!" She laughed.

"I'm not joking, Soph."

"Okay, Okay," She said holding back her laughter.

"Just avoid him and find another guy."

"How can I find another guy or even avoid him when I'm a prisoner in his house?"

"You're a prisoner? You mean you can't get out there?"

"Yes."

"Isn't that illegal?" She asked.

"Of course it is illegal but even if I would report it to the police they would just ignore me upon hearing Anthony's name. You know how strong he is when it comes to politics."

"Oh well, he's a man with money and power so there's nothing we can do about it."

"A stupid man with money." I said rolling my eyes.

"But you love him anyway."

"Ugh! Don't remind me. So who's the new hook up that kept you so busy?"

"Oh, it's just another guy." She simply stated not giving me more details.

"Another guy, huh? I bet this one is surely different because you never even call me this past few days and complain about how stupid and pathetic he is."

"Haha... Anyways Josephine, I gotta go. Ciao!"

"Wait! I-Argh!"

"Woah! What got you so mad?"

I flinch and turn around to see Anthony standing behind with a smirk on his face.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough." He smirked.

I paled and cringed at the thought of him listening to my conversation and how I still love him. Nonetheless, I recovered from my state and cover my shocked expression into a poker face.

"Aren't you going back to your office?" I asked changing the topic.

"No, I'll stay here for the rest of the day." He said.

"Okay..." With that said the room was surrounded by an awkward silent. "I'll just go and check Athena."

I quickly stalked off the room but not before passing through him. Suddenly, I felt his hand on my arm stopping me and making me look up at him.

I met his blue eyes looking down at mine which is the last thing I want right now. I'm afraid that he would confront me and question me. I'm not ready to answer.

My gaze went down to his lips and I watch him smirk. He knew he won and I wasn't careful enough to play his game.

"You still love me?" It's a question but its demanding to know the answer.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It's kinda deafening as he wait for my answer.

And I don't want to answer.

Not yet anyway. There's a place and time for everything and right now it's not the place for me to answer his question.

"No." With that said he just sighed and let me go. I thought he would let me walk away for good but the next thing he did surprised me.

He held my head in between his hands and crashed his lips into mine. He bite my lower lips and I can't control but to gasp at the pain I felt. It hurts.

"Stop." I said as I try to push him away.

"Anthony stop!" I shouted and reality seems to hit him and he stopped.

I don't know what happens next but all I know is I heard a sound of slap and a sharp pain shot through my hand.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I shouted getting angry with what he just did. I felt my tears falling down from my eyes and I shut them out and run away from him.

This is just a hectic mess. Damn!

Okay?

LOVE YOU GUYS!

See you later!