Prologue

Yoongi

The little black hair boy sat down in the backyard watch a butterfly land on his flower as he waited for his daddy to come back. Yoongi seem to notice that the sky was starting to change color while he stood up from the place he sitting on. Yoongi felt more big today then he felt little on other days. This was rare for Yoongi to feel a bit bigger. But he push the thought away remembering that his daddy didn't like it if he stay out while it was dark. So he walk over to the glass door slide it on and walk inside. The house was little to warm for Yoongi and he wanted to go back outside. Instead Yoongi sat on the couch looking out the window trying to see if his daddy was about home or not. Nothing but the street was quiet and nothing moved. This made Yoongi kind of sad to a point he just sat there and waited. Yoongi didn't notice that he was slowly falling asleep right there.

Yoongi woke up to being on the couch like he was last night. Does that mean he didn't come home last night? Because of the thought push Yoongi into big space. Once Yoongi know he was ok in his big space he change into so more comfortable clothes and started to look for Joowon. Yoongi know where he was at if he was home as he walk to his bedroom door. He knock then open it to find nothing but a whole bunch of dirty clothes on the floor. Ew Yoongi said to himself looking over the room. He turn around and walk down to the kitchen.

When he made it there he found not only Joowon but there was another boy beside him. " Ah baby boy come sit down there so something I want to talk to about," he said pointing to a chair. Yoongi sat down looking back and forth between Joowon and the boy. " How do you feel about having another little in the house Yoongi," he said looking over at the smaller boy. Yoongi didn't really mind about having another little and nodded his head. Joowon smile knowing that Yoongi said yes. The boy next to Joowon smile at him then look up to the daddy he would share.

The first couple of months were alright. Yoongi loved having a friend to play with. But soon after all the good time came bad time. Yoongi at first didn't notice it till. One night Yoongi had fell and had a cut on his knee only to be ignored for the new little who also fell and had small scratching on his hand. Yoongi cried for awhile till he stop knowing that no one was coming to get him. He look down at his knee that was bleeding. It didn't hurt much after awhile. He stood up limping a little from not being able to move his knee. The little walk inside going to his room and sat on the floor. Yoongi didn't understand what just happen. He didn't know if Joowon didn't hear him or what. He shrugged and sat there started to play with his toys. Yoongi felt little trier and laid down on the floor falling asleep.

The next morning was a bad one. Yoongi woke up to nothing. The little got up looking back down to the cut on his knee. The blood on all dry now and it hurt more than yesterday. He shrugged it off and went to the living room. He look around to see where everyone was at. He notice that the new little was sitting in front of the tv which means his daddy is in the kitchen. Yoongi walk into the kitchen grabbing a wash cloth and wet it. He just came out of his little space and now was in big space. He watch as Joowon move around the kitchen. Yoongi wipe up his knee not wanting to be touch at the moment. After he was done he watch Joowon some more till he grab the new little sitting him down in a chair. Yoongi got up and walk away from the table not caring to eat. He was mad that Joowon didn't even try to help him after he got hurt in little space yesterday. Yoongi sigh so more laiding on his bed slowly going back to sleep.

Couple months later.

Yoongi had all he could take. He has been in big space for two month now. He waited for Joowon to put the new little to bed before talking with him. " Why is it different now," Yoongi ask trying not to show his emotions. Joowon shrugged and sat down on the couch. Did he not care about Yoongi anymore now. Yoongi open his mouth to say something but was cut off by Joowon. " It's about time you understood. I got a new little but I forgot to tell you. I don't want you anymore Yoongi," he said not even looking at Yoongi. It hit him hard as Joowon said this. All of the three years they be in this relationship and this is how it is ending. So Yoongi when up to his room only grabbing his clothes and leaving everything else.

----------------------------------------------------------

Now Yoongi look around his new apartment feeling sad like how he felt two months ago. But he knew that he had to move on one way or another because Joowon was not going to take him back because he had someone new. Yoongi look around knowing he was going to be spending a lot of time here for awhile.

----------
A/n: Joowon is a random name. Oh and sorry it was little ansty.

( Song: Simple plan- Astronaut )