>🍼<

Yoongi

It been two weeks since my neighbor Taehyung came and gave me those really cute cookies. I look down at dummy that fell from my mouth. I frown and pick it back up. I frown again because I feeling lonely again.

I sigh and got up looking for my coloring book. I grab a hold of it and drag it to the living room. I then ran into the kitchen to grab the crayons in the cabinet. I just began to color when I heard a knock on the door.

I stop looking up at the door trying to be quiet so no one thinks I'm home. I sat there about to cry. I don't know what to do. I wipe my tears away and stood up telling myself," Yoonie 'ust needs to act big for 'while." Getting up I ran over to the door taking a deep breath then opening it.

I saw Taehyung stand in front of me smiling. " Hey Yoongi I was wondering if you want to hang out today," he said. I bite my lip wanting to say yes but I'm not in big space what do I do?

" S-sure just let me get dressed. Would you like to come inside to wait," I ask move aside for him to come inside. Okay just need to hurry and get this over with. I ran to the bedroom grabbing so clothes. ( Outfit ⬇ )

I walk back down the hallway to see Taehyung in the kitchen

I walk back down the hallway to see Taehyung in the kitchen. I smile kind of happy to have a friend here so that I'm not lonely. I ran up to Taehyung and smile," 'kay I'm done." He smile and said," we are going to the park is that okay?" I nodded my head really fast and happily. He smile and grab my hand.

It didn't take that long to get to the park. I smile at everything there. I bite my lip again trying to act big but I just can't. I ran off without Taehyung to the slide. This was just too much fun to be big at the moment. Taehyung seem to follow me over to the slide. He smile laughing too as he played.

We were having a great time but the sun was going down and I was getting trier. I yawn knowing it was time to go home. " Taehyung I want home," I said. He seem to understand as we started to leave the park. We were about home when we both hear someone yell Taehyung name.

He turn around and smile at the male behind us. " Yoongi that is one of my roommates Seokjin," he said to me as the male came closer to us. " Taehyung how many time do I have to tell you to be home before dark," he said sounding mad.

Taehyung nod his head and said," Jin this is Yoongi he is our neighbor." Jin look over at me and smile. The meeting was short but we started our way back to the apartments.

After we got there I said goodbye to Taehyung and Jin and walk back upstairs to my apartment. I was so happy today. I changed and was about to eat when there was a knock at my door. I sigh as I was trier out for the day so hopefully it isn't anything important.

I open my door to see Taehyung again. " What do you need Taehyung," I asked look up at him. He smile a bit at me and ask," Do you want to have dinner with me and my roommates?" I nodded not really caring and went back in putting my clothes that I took off. I walk back to the door and walk down to Taehyung to his apartment.

I follow Taehyung once again into his share apartment. He smile and walk into the kitchen. " Jin-hyung he is here," he said with a smile. Jin turn around to look at me and smile. It wasn't long before Taehyung drag me down the hallway to his room I guess. He sat down on his bed pulling me with him.

I look around his room to we what he liked. " Yoongi why did you move here," he ask. I look down at the bed thinking back to what happen. I sigh softly trying to not get sad once again. I want to slip into little space so that I wouldn't have to deal with emotions that came. I felt a familiar burning in my eyes. " Yoongi," I heard Taehyung say trying to get my attention.

" I umm it hard to say Taehyung," I said trying to think of a way to tell him. I didn't want to explain my lifesytle to him and him to hate me but the fear of not having anyone on came the possible hate.

" You know what I don't care anymore. Taehyung I'm a little and I just came from a relationship that wasn't the best," I said trying to calm myself down. I didn't care who knows about me anymore because I just want someone to listen to me. " And one day Joowon ask me if I wanted another little and I said yes of course. But what I didn't know was that he just wanted the new little and not me," I said to him feeling tears fall down from my eyes.

I couldn't believe I just a stranger about what happen but I feel so much better that it is off my chest. I felt stupid for just spilling everything out to Taehyung.

" Yoongi it okay," he said wiping my tears away from my face. I pull back nodding my head and said," thank you for listening Taehyung." He smile," you want to know something I'm a little too and my roommates are my caregivers." I was shook at first but then got over it. He hug me before we heard Jin yelling it was dinner time.

----------------------------------------------------------

( Song: K.A.R.D- Hola Hola )