>🍣<

Third person

The day ended and Yoongi woke up to someone holding him. He rub his eyes a bit before he felt a rubber bottle nipple being place in between his lips. He let it be and started to suck on it then soon he fell back asleep.

Taehyung was on the floor watching Namjoon feed Yoongi which he had woke up to this again. Taehyung huff a bit before sitting down at the little table in the corner of the room. He wanted to play with Yoongi but his daddy said no because the other little has to sleep most of today. Jin tried to help explain to Taehyung that this happen when he first went little too but he was having it.

He grab a crayon and started to draw. After couple hours of doing nothing but drawing he notice Kookie came into he room. " Kookie up," Taehyung said holding his arms up. Jungkook when down at pick up the small boy. " What are you doing baby boy," he ask looking at the many papers around the table. " I was drawin' and 'aiting for someone to pway with because I can't pway with Yoonie," he said in a rush.

Jungkook smile and hug the small boy," well it won't be much longer ok TaeTae." He smile at what Kookie said and pick up one of his dummies. " Kookie me tr'er," Taehyung said looking up at Jungkook. Jungkook was taken back at the words the little said because all of them had to fight just for Taehyung to take a nap. He smile taking Taehyung hand and brought him to Hoseok room. He open the door and whispered," Here go laid down with Hobi okay."

The little nod his head lazily and crawled into bed with Hoseok. Jungkook closed the door and went back to the bedroom. He look down at the other little who was still asleep.

This was a new beginning for all of them.

----------------------------------

Song: Hayley Kiyoko- Sleepover