Special 3

~{Home Alone with Taehyung}~

Third person.

Both of the boys were watching a movie and then something pop up for the the 6 caregivers. They all look at each other and the two littles who weren't little at the moment.

"Yoongi, Taehyung we all need to leave so you have to be big till we get home okay." Jin explain to the two.

They both nod their head and went back to watching the movie. The others went upstairs to get dress then come back down to make sure the boys weren't in little space.

After multiple minutes they were at the door. All of them look back at the boys before opening the door and leaving. The two boys heard the door close.

"What are we going to do?" Taehyung ask.

"I don't know." Yoongi answer him as he turn the tv off.

Taehyung frown a bit before looking at the many toys on the ground. He smile a bit and sat in front them.

"No Taehyung." Yoongi said as he put the toy back.

Taehyung pout and grab the toy again. Yoongi frown his eyebrows and grab it again.

"No Yoonie." Taehyung said as he grab the toy and push Yoongi away.

Yoongi fell onto the ground and look up at Taehyung. Yoongi's tears start to fall from his eyes making Taehyung freak out.

"I'm sorry Yoonie." Taehyung said as he hug him.

Yoongi stop crying and grab another toy and start to play on the ground. Taehyung bite his lip but shrug and start to play with Yoongi.

The day was full after the boys play for a bit they start to get hungry. The two littles ran into the kitchen looking around for something that they could eat. Taehyung look on top of the counters and grab the bananas. While Yoongi grab the strawberry from the refrigerate. They sat on the floor in the living room and start to eat. Taehyung munch on a strawberry and Yoongi grab another strawberry.

After they were done with the strawberries they move onto the bananas. Taehyung got bored and threw a piece of banana at Yoongi. Which mad yoongi mad and grab a another banana and rub it into Taehyung's hair. The two had a banana fight.

After the fight the living room as a but dirty but they didn't care. The two made their way upstairs to the bathroom. Taehyung turn the water on. Yoongi climb on the counter to grab the bubbles and threw them into the bath tub. Taehyung laugh a bit and took off his clothes jumping into bathtub. Yoongi slowly undress himself and got in with Taehyung. They slash each other and play. Water all over the bathroom floor. But they were having fun. Taehyung didn't make it out of the tub before he fell asleep. Yoongi drained the bathtub and got Taehyung up.

They both quickly got out and got dress. Taehyung then open Namjoon's door and got up into his bed and laid down. Yoongi did the same and quickly fell asleep.

°•°•°couple hours later°•°•°

When the boys came home the living room was messy and Hoseok found the bathroom a mess too. They weren't surprise at this but they were a little mad. Namjoon went around the house trying to find them but couldn't. So he start to check the boys room. He start with Jimin's and Jungkook's room and nothing. Then move on to Jin's and Hoseok's room and nothing. The last room was his room. He open the door to find the two boys asleep in his bed.