>🍼<

Yoongi

I was awoke when I heard my alarm go off. I didn't get much sleep after thinking of what happen yesterday. I was in and out of little space, Taehyung found out, and last part is that I don't know what to do.

I sat up looking out the small window that lead to nothing but the other building wall. I sigh as I got up walking to the shower. I wasn't feeling really little like today which made thing easy for today.

I hurry and took a quick shower then went to the kitchen. I wonder what I will do today I thought to myself. The thought was gone when I heard a knock at the door. What with everyone coming everyday. I sigh not wanting to get off the couch I was laiding on.

After I lot of thought I got up and open the door. There stood one of Taehyung's roommates. He seem to kind of glare at me as I stood in front of him. What did I do wrong and thought back to last night. " Can I come in," he said not really asking. I nodded moving to the side a little bit not wanting to touch him.

He came inside and sat down. " Woul-," I was cut off by him," no just sit." I listen and sat down on the couch. I could feel myself start to stress out bit as I felt his glares on me. " What did you want," I ask hoping it was just for something.

He didn't seem happy with me but with what. I look down at the floor wanting to cry at the feeling I was getting. What if I can't be Taehyung friend no more. The thought scare me but I would obey them because they took care of Taehyung. " I don't know who you are but I don't like the way you are with Taehyung," he said looking over at me. I felt the famailiar burn in my eyes like last night. This was not happening was it. The only friend I had to help me now gone. " I would like you to stay away from him," he said in a low voice. There it is the worst thing I could of heard today.

Jungkook

I look over at the younger male in front of me. I couldn't see his face but I hope this would work. I don't want to loss Taehyung to someone else. We work hard to take care of our baby. I heard small sniffed caming from Yoongi.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. I don't want to be here for the break down. I made my way to the front door and open it. Till I felt someone grab my hand and I turn around. I could see the smaller boy in tears. " Why 'an't Yoongi pway with Tae," he said in a sad voice.

I stop and looking at the younger boy. Oh no I just made him slip. What do I do? " Why 'on't you liwe Yoongi," he cried out to me. I quickly pick up the little in front of me and went back over to couch while sitting the little on my lap. " Hey it ok Yoongi calm down for me," I said in a quiet voice to calm him down. He didn't stop after awhile and just sobbed into my shirt.

I pull out my phone and called Jin-hyung to come up to Yoongi apartment. After putting my phone away I hugged to poor boy. I didn't know what he was holding back and know I feel like an ass.

I heard his front door open knowing it was Jin-hyung. I wait till he was in the living room and said," he slips in little space hyung." Jin eyes widen and grab the little from my lap. He comfort the small boy then look over at me," what did you do."

I look down and explain to him what I did. He glared at me and shook his head. " Hey listen Yoonie how about we go back down to our apartment and you can play with Taehyung for a bit," Jin said to the little. Yoongi look up at Jin then to me and nodded. He let Jin hold him till we got into the apartment.

After we got there, he place Yoongi into Taehyung play room. " You never upset him like that again understood," Jin said to me. I nodded and look into the room to see Taehyung in his little space playing with Yoongi. I feel bad now.

-------------------------------------

( Song: Agust D- So Far Away )