>🍙<

Taehyung Outfit

Taehyung

Finally the boys had a break as they notice Taehyung walking down the stairs in big space. He smile and sat down on the couch on his phone. " What are you doing to do today," Jin ask. Taehyung look around and said," I don't really know." The others sigh a bit and continue to eat.

Jimin look around at the other at the table then to the living room. " We really need to find another little for TaeTae," he said. The whole table agreed but keeping quiet about it so that Taehyung couldn't hear. Jin look around remembering something and said," oh we have a new neighbor above us now." Namjoon and Hoseok sigh knowing that meant more noise to wake up Taehyung. " Do you know who it hyung," Jungkook add wanting to know.

Jin thought for a bit trying to figure what the landlord said to him. " Our neighbor is a he and he the only one staying up there. Also she said something about a really bad break up," he said wondering how the landlord knew that. The other felt kind of bad for their new neighbor. " Wow that is sad right there," Jimin add and continued to eat.

Taehyung heard what they were talking about and felt bad too for the male upstairs. He made his mind up about where to go. He got up walk back upstairs grabbing a pair of shorts and a shirt. ( See pic up at the top please. ) He smile at the outfit he made and walk downstairs grabbing his white converse and a pair of sun glasses. " I'm going to get some coffee," he said to the others at the table before walking out the door.

The street was some what empty as Taehyung walk down the street to the cafe. He loved coffee and the cafe was so peaceful to just sit and do thing. Once he made it inside the cafe and put in his order he sat in the back of the cafe looking through his phone.

Soon after losing track of time he had finish the coffee he got and went to the store grabbing something then was now on his way to meet his new neighbor.

Yoongi

I look around at the gloomy apartment think of the ways I went wrong in my past relationship. A sigh work it way out as I laid down on the couch. I need to find a job. I got up grabbing my phone looking at the many jobs.

I haven't work for 3 years and I don't know what to do. I could start to feel myself slip bit into little space but I push it away. I don't have time for that now because I need to find a job I told myself.

I got up to get a glass water when I heard a knock on the door. The door wasn't the far and before I knew it I was in front of it. I open the door to find a brown hair male standing in front of me. I smile a little knowing that my hair was messy and I was just embarrassing myself.

" Hi I'm Taehyung one of your neighbors," he said with a smile. I nodded," I'm Yoongi." He grab something from the bag he had and hand it to me. " Just something I pick up," he said. I look down at the cookies. They were shape as bears and I giggled at them. ( Cookies ⬇ )

I look up see him watch me and I ask," would you like to come in?" He smile and said yes

I look up see him watch me and I ask," would you like to come in?" He smile and said yes. I move to the side to let him in as I closed the door after that I put the cookies on the tables. I came to the living room feel really happy.

Taehyung

I look around at the apartment. It was nice not to empty but not to crowded. I sat down on the couch waiting for Yoongi to get back from the kitchen. When I saw him walk into the living room he look a lot more happy then he was at the door.

I smile at him as he sat down next to me. " So um how many more neighbors are there," he ask. I thought for a moment," well there me and I have 6 other people living downstairs to you. Then to the left you have a old couple and the right is an empty building." He nod and look space out for a minute. I wonder what wrong.

He shook his head and smile to me," sorry just have a lot on my mind." I could understand that with the whole break up. He got up and turn to me," would you like tea or coffee?" " Tea please," I said to him. With that he turn around and walk into the kitchen once again. I look around the room to help he understand what Yoongi might like.

I look down at the many movies he had. Nice not bad at all. I pulled one out read the description on the back when something caught my eye. I pull out many princess disney movies. Wow he has so many of them. I put them back not wanting to get caught with them in my hands.

I walk into the kitchen to see Yoongi waiting for the water to boil. He look over at me and smile then look back to the water. I look over at the cookies that sat on the table. I wonder if........ " Yoongi what are so thing you like to do," I ask. He didn't turn around by still answer," I like to write music and stuff like that." After the water was done and he put it in two cups he sat down at the table with me. I saw him look at the cookies and his smile would get bigger and bigger each time. I wonder........
-------------------------------------------------------
( Song: The neighborhood- Daddy Issues )