>🍣<

Third Person

There small little yoongi sat playing with Taehyung. The two littles were happy for about 5 minutes then out of not where Taehyung started to cry.

Jin had heard and walk down the hallway to Taehyung room to see that he had fallen backwards while playing on his chair. Jin sigh and pick up the small little hoping that would startle him down.

Yoongi look over at the two and frown. It remind him of Joowon and what he would do for Yoongi when he was hurt. Yoongi tears didn't come but he felt like he was crying. Maybe he had no more tears left. He got up and sat over in the corner of the room. He miss his old daddy and the other little he used to play with.

" Hey Yoongi what wrong buddy," Jin said looking over at him. Yoongi didn't seem to pay much attention to what was around him and didn't answer. Jin got up make sure that Taehyung was okay and walk over to the other little.

He pick him up wiping the small tears that fell from his eyes. He didn't say anything to the little at the time and just sat him in his lap. Taehyung came over to the two wanting to know what was happening. Once he saw Yoongi crying he snap out of his head space. " What wrong with Yoongi," he said surprising Jin at the time. " I don't know," Jin said softly to Taehyung.

Taehyung grab hold of his hand trying to get Yoongi attention. The little look lost to deep in his thoughts to get him out of it. At the time the door open and Namjoon walk in. He look over at the couch to see Taehyung and Jin worry with Yoongi sitting on Jin lap.

He was confused but he could tell what was going on. " What wrong with him Jin," Namjoon ask looking at the poor little on Jim's lap. Jin look to upset at the moment to talk. Namjoon nodded and pick Yoongi up from Jin. He sat down on the couch with the small little hoping to get him out of it. Jin and Taehyung left the room so it would be easier for Namjoon.

He started by look at Yoongi and he brought him closer. " It okay baby boy. Come back to me," he said softly. Yoongi seem to hear him and started to pay attention to him. Namjoon was little happy that he was paying attention. Yoongi's eyes started to water and he was crying again. Namjoon was used to the crying because of Taehyung but when Yoongi cried he want to protect him like he did for Taehyung.

Yoongi after what felt like forever to Namjoon stop crying and just lay in Namjoon's chest. The sound of his heart beat made Yoongi slowly fall asleep. Namjoon notice and brought him to Taehyung's room. He laid him down next to Taehyung so they both could nap and went to the kitchen.

When Jin saw Namjoon come into the kitchen he hug him. " Did he calm down. Is he okay," was all that Jin ask him. Namjoon nod his head then sat down in a chair. " I think it will be best if he stays here tonight," Namjoon said look at Jin. Jin agreed with him and said," tomorrow I what to find out what wrong with Yoongi."

The next day was hard. Yoongi had woke up before anyone else did. He felt embarrassed about what happen yesterday. He got up making sure he did wake up Taehyung when he got up from the bed. The living was quiet making it easy for Yoongi to get to the door.

He open the door and walk out. The way back to his apartment he didn't know what to do. He wanted to move again but would it help. He pulled open his door looking around the living room. This was it he thought. He sat down thinking about everything that happen in the last 8 mouths. He gave a small smile at his apartment. He gave up for today and went to laid down. The warmth of the blanket help to forget somethings but no all.

Th little slept for most of the day not wanting to get up. He slept because he didn't understand why he can't move on but Joowon was there in his mind giving him a hard time. These thought were interrupted by a knock on the door. He sigh getting up and opening the door. " Yoongi, I need to ask so questions," Namjoon said looking at the smaller boy.

He nodded his head and went to the couch. He remember when Jungkook sat he and told him to stay away from Taehyung. The sad thought was short lived when Namjoon came and sat down on the couch. He started but ask," what happen be off who I moved here?" the question wasn't a bad one but it made Yoongi uncomfortable to talk about it.

" I had a break up that what happen," Yoongi said in a small voice. " I know that Yoongi but why did it hapoen," Namjoon ask. Yoongi thought for a minute and said," it happen because I wasn't wanted anymore and he decided that the other one better then me." This caused tear once again to fall from Yoongi and he felt trier of crying. Namjoon came and sat down next to Yoongi. He patted Yoongi back telling him sweet thing to help him. " He ignored me for 2 two months then said I wasn't wanted anymore," Yoongi add. Namjoon felt bad for the little. He know that no one should go through that and Yoongi had to. Namjoon talk with the boys last night and they all agreed to the situation.

------------------------------

( Song: Passenger- Let Her Go )