10

"Memories are timeless treasures of the heart"

  ✏✏✏  

5 month later*

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was white. 

Is this the heaven? I thought.

A woman in I think her mid 40's came up to me and she said  "You're awake"

I was confused because I didn't know who she was "Excuse me miss, but you know me?" I asked.

Suddenly, she cried.. I swear i didn't do anything.

The door behind the woman opened and a very familiar looking man entered the room

"HaRi" he said

"Jackson, who is she?" I asked, pointing the woman from earlier

"Y-you know me?" Jackson asked me as he gets closer to my bed. He looked flustered.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked. I mean how is it imposible to know Jackson's name? duh.

"How about me, do you know me?" The woman said and held my right hand

"No." I shortly replied

"I'm your mom" Mom? what mom?

"Mom?"I asked in confusion

"how are you my mom? My mom is.. is.. She is.." and a sudden blank memory came into my vision. Who is my mom? Why can't I remmember her myself?

"yeah, she's your mom Ha Ri" Jack suddenly spoke. 

I don't really know but, I have this feeling that I only believe what Jack will say to me.

But why the hell do I just remembered Jack and nothing else? Is he more valuable than my mom?

"But why can't I remember anything?" I asked.

When I close my eyes, all I see is Jackson, he's smiling to me. But, that's all, I can't recall anything.

"Listen Ha Ri, the doctor said you have amnesia" Taehyung said as he kneeled beside my bed

"But why? Why you? why--" the woman earlier or my 'mom' cutted me off

"He's your boyfriend, and he's with you before this happened" she said. What? Jack is my boyfriend?

Is that why I only remembered him? But I don't really feel romantic around him.

"But what happened? Why am I here? What happened to me" I said as I point myself

"It was due to a car crash, you're still learning how to drive but then you oversped and you hit a tree" mom said.

"What?" I asked in disbelief. Like, why would I overspeed? Do I wanna kill myself?

Jack stood up from the ground and put his face close to me and he said "you're a nasty girl you know?" then he tap on my head

My heart suddenly beat fast.....

Like never before..

Never before...

Maybe it's true, maybe Jack's really my boyfriend.

But how? I mean, he's just too good to be true. But I'm really confused about our first kiss, is he a good kisser? I wanna know... again

--

I was discharged a while ago and now me and mom were riding an uber going to our house, I am so excited to see our house.

All of a sudden, I felt exhausted, very exhausted actually, I didn't know that being warded for 5 months can be this exhausting. 

I looked through the uber's windows and I saw city lights, it was relieving but I felt sad and terrible inside. It felt like I've beem here before,, I mean ofc I lived here but why do I feel sad?

10 minutes later, we've reached our house. Surprisingly, our house didn't felt that familiar to me, like I've never been here before.

We entered the house and it was just a simple bungalow with 3 bedrooms in it.

"Your room is over there" Mom said and she signaled her hand going right.

I opened the  door and I saw a small room with pink walls, I thought it'll be familiar but It doesn't.

I wandered around the room and I saw a photo album, I opened it and it was all me, my mom, and two other guys. I didn't really who were those guys but we looked so happy, like a family.

As I flipped the pages of the album, I saw baby pictures up to my graduation, I felt proud seeing myself wearing a graduation gown.I'm not really  satisfied, it was like I want to see someone else, but I just don't know who it was.

I kept the album aside and I lay on my bed, my bed is so soft but the moment I shut my eyes I felt sad and suddenly I was tearing up.

I don't know why, I can't remember anything but I just felt sad, I felt really really sad and empty,, as if something is missing.

--

A/N: sorry for the fast happenings