11

"One lie is enough to question all the truths

✏✏✏

I woke up pretty late this morning, exactly 9AM, and I just knew I have to have an alarm clock because mom said I'm going to work soon at Jack's cafe. Mom told me earlier that he is actually pretty rich and she says that I worked in his cafe and that's where we met and bacame a thing.

Kringgg..

I heard my phone ring on my bedside table, I lean on my bed and picked it up

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, imma pick you up at 5 okay?"

"alright"

"love you"

"love.. you..too..babe"

/end/

Okay.. That's awkward?

Jack's really sweet but I guess I'm just used to saying 'I love you' yet.

I wanna get ready fast but I'm too lazy to get up.

Ugh whatever, it's just 1pm so I still have 4 more hours

3:00 pm

Jack looked at me in the eyes and held my hand then, he slowly lowered his face to my face level, I closed my eyes as I'm waiting for his kiss

Pang

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw is the floor. I fell off the bed

dang it, I was dreaming about Tae.

I must really like him right?

I looked over my watch and shit, I have 3 hours left.

3 hours is surely not enough

I quickly stood up from the floor and went straight up to my closet

3:30 pm

shit

I

dont

have

anything

to

wear...

4:00 pm

Okay, Gotta get my hair done, just gotta turn on this curling iron and curl my hair outwards.

FUCK..

I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE A CURLING IRON.

15 minutes later...

I tried everything, i tied it, it tried to braid it but Im still not satistied with my hair.

5:00 pm

"Hari! Jackson's outside" mom said

Fuck it, I'm leaving my hair as is.

"Kay mom!"

This is going to be my first memory with my boyfriend, I know probably had so many memories of him before but all of those were already 'erased'

As I step outside, I saw a beautiful white car with its windows down, I saw Jack inside. He was glowing, he's really pretty.

As soon as he noticed me, he automatically stepped out his car and get the door for me.I smiled and get in his car.

His car smells like musk, but I love it. The interior of his car is really really good and it looks expensive to.

"Hey babe, I'm going to take you to shopping today" Tae said

"That sounds fun, but hey babe, just asking, why don't we have any pictures together in my phone? Don't we take pictures before?" I asked.

Earlier, when I woke up, I browsed my phone a little bit and I saw that there's no picture of me and Tae together, but all the text messages are present.

"Your phone broke in the accident so your mom bought you a new phone" He said.

My guts tells me that he's lying. Because if mom bought me a new phone after the accident, then why are there text messages present?

He surely was lying

Jack's*

"That sounds fun, but hey babe, just asking, why don't we have any pictures together in my phone? Don't we take pictures before?" Hari asked.

Shit, what am I supposed to reply?

"Your phone broke in the accident so your mom bought you a new phone" I lied, I can't think of anything.

I mean, It's true, Hari's mom really brought her a new phone after the accident because her phone really broke, but that's not the reason why we don't have any pictures together, we really don't have any.

But starting today, I wanna take a lot of of pictures of us together, I want to make a lot of memories of us together.

"Then why do we have text messages here? Taehyung. Tell. me. the. truth"

Okay she sounds angry.

"It's the sim, when your phone broke, I thought I should save at least the sim" I lied, again.

It's Hari's mom, she told me to fake it, to fake the text messages but I didn't know she would notice. I felt bad that almost every word that I say to her is a lie, but i just had to because

I like her.

In the moment that I saw her in that hotel-resort, I already knew that I like her, it was definetly love at first sight but when I knew that she works in my cafe, I thought it was destiny.

I already knew her story, I already knew that she had a sort of  'fake marriage',  but Hari's mom didn't bother to tell me the 'husband's' name because she's so mad at him that even hearing him name just bothers her.

SO, when Hari got warded for 5 months, me and her mom settled things down, we planned everything.

I know I can treat her better than her ex-husband, I don't know who he is but I didn't want to know either

--

Ha Ri's*

We're here at the mall, I saw a lot pretty clothes so I just have to get them

I saw a really really cute pink coat that will match my outfit perfectly, but it's for male

"Babe, this will totally suit you, look it matches your outfit" I said in excitement

"No" Tae said and he grabbed the coat out of my hand and put it out of my reach

"hey, Imma buy it give it back"

"no"

"give. it. back"

"n.o."

"Babe, please please please"

"if you don't stop I'll kiss you"

my face flushed red on what he said, but I wanna know the taste of his lips so..

"Kiss me then"

A/N: I can't wait for bon voyage ep6, but happy reading!!