s e v e n .

(a/n:)

(a/n:)

surprise surprise,
this will be a special chap todayy
eh, you'll see😉

btww, i planned every nook and cranny of this book's plot so nothing will change my mind if someone protests. tyy now proceed.

v a u g h n

He was physically and mentally tired, and most definitely did not enjoyed the fake smiles and judgmental stares of rich snobby adults. He was tired of attending his father's shit parties, he couldn't blame his father, he was a CEO and a Multi-Billionaire after all.

Running his hand through his locks, he walked to one of the slick expensive couches and slouch on it, he didn't care if this will ruin his 'perfect image' all he wanted was to forget and ignore everything.

Everything.

•••

After his almost 2 bottles of vodka, he felt really light that even Pretty Boy's lanky arms could carry him.

Ha, Pretty Boy.

Untying his business tie and walking to the entrance of the party, well more like tripping, and he didn't care about the attention he has received. He wanted to see him and his beautiful hair.

The bodyguards posture immediately straightened when he was approaching the door, "Open it." Vaughn slurs but it quite sounded like a growl, the bodyguard tries to protest, "I apologize that I can't do such thing sir, because there are a crowd of paparazzi outside."

Vaughn glares at him, "I apologize that your job will soon end here." The bodyguard froze and opened the door until a huge crowd of paparazzi came swirling towards him, thousands of sounds came from clicking of the cameras. Vaughn blinks twice and gave a dashing smile which the clicking of cameras sparked right up.

Vaughn heard gasps of the guests behind his back and immediately hid themselves from the paparazzi, whilst Vaughn just laughed loud and let all the paparazzi come in the banquet area.

"Sir Vaughn, is it true that you are the soon to be CEO of Folco Corporations?"

"Vaughn! What happened between you and Hailey?"

"How does it feel like to be the youngest bachelor and CEO?"

Suddenly Vaughn was pulled back by strong sturdy arms and dragged him by the back, he watched the guards grab a few paparazzi that came in and shoved them outside while he just gave a smirk.

Soon, they passed by pillars and hallways that lead to a velvet curtain. Vaughn struggled against the hold of the bodyguard only to face the devil himself, his father.

The word felt so bitter in his tongue even though he didn't mentioned it out loud, Alexander Devin's face was filled with so much disappointment and anger. He then stood straight and slapped his son's face,

"I had enough of your damn shit Vaughn, quit it and if you don't I'll make sure you regret it." Alexander snaps as he points his finger to Vaughn,

Vaughn just rolled his eyes, "Yeah, sure, whatever, I don't care!" He then turned to his back and walked back to the party,

As he was about to go to the exit, he then turned to get a bottle of vodka and popped it open, sipping like his life depends on it. As soon as the last paparazzi was shoved outside, the guards let out an exhausted sigh. But Vaughn laughs and opened the doors again and millions of flashes sparked right up again.

He walks through the crowd just then he realizes that his father drove him and the familiar black Audi was not there.

Scowling, Vaughn was now surrounded by paparazzi.

"What's your love life status?"

As soon as that question was yelled, every reporter's ears perked up and it began,

"Who are you dating?!"

"I heard you are currently dating the model, Jamie Dean. Is it true?!"

"Who are you with?!"

"Mind bringing her next time?!"

"You gay?!"

Vaughn's attention immediately snapped to the girl who yelled just an inch beside him,

She noticed his stare and squirmed under his gaze, everyone was silent but flashes of cameras were snapped.

Vaughn eyed the beanie on her head that said 'Gay Is My Middle Name'

Instead of doing anything that will humiliate the living daylights of her, he just smiled.

"Finally. Thank you for that proper question, yes I am."

And to that Vaughn dived through the middle of paparazzi and as soon as he sees a cab, he immediately starts running.

What a day.

•••
to be gay*

ok i purposely did that bc theres nothing wrong in being gay ;)

ok im sorry too for not updating,

bc im shit and a super shit author.

whew im amazing.

ok

oH WAIT
NEW FUCKING STORY!
NOT EXACTLY A STORY BUT

oH WAITNEW FUCKING STORY!NOT EXACTLY A STORY BUT

EEEEEEEEK! I HAVENT FANGIRL SINCE EP 8 OF YOI!

PLS CHECK IT OUT BC UR AMAZING.

OK NOW I'll SEE YALL LATER

bye♥️