o n e .

Peter wasn't really fond of female customers who liked to ogle one of his employees

Peter wasn't really fond of female customers who liked to ogle one of his employees. In fact, he disliked it very much that he forced himself to be in the counter so none of his employees will get distracted.

He sighed softly in the loud atmosphere, he was absolutely exhausted and he still has another hour 'till he comes back to his office.

He scratched at the wooden counter. Being a manager wasn't really that hard, all you gotta do is make sure the café is perfectly running as well as the food stocks.

"Hey Pete." Annalise, one of his employee bumped her hip to his. "Hi," He replies, leaning against the counter to rest himself.

"Today's a really busy day huh?" She sighs, "No shit." He then stood up and dusted imaginary dust when a soft dingle sound ricocheted across the whole room.

He stood straight and gave a forced smile to the customer but when he met his eyes, he wanted to faint.

He has beautiful rich brown hair, piercing green eyes and a perfect jawline a model would die to have.

"H-hello, welcome to Matthew's. What would you like?" Peter stammered, in which the beautiful stranger replied with a smile and, "A cappuccino please."

Peter struggled to let out some words so he just nodded, he then told the price whilst the stranger paid.

"N-name?" Peter let out quietly, gesturing to the blank empty cup. "Vaughn."

Vaughn.

"Yes?" The stranger gave a smirk, Holy crap I said it out loud. Peter nervously thoughts and just gave a sheepish smile.

Once Peter let his hands work the cappuccino, he made sure to properly measured the cups of cocoa bean powder, the perfect consistency and the measuring of sugars.

He placed it in the counter where Vaughn stood and added quietly, "Thank you for buying, please come again at Matthew's."

For the first time, Peter just happen to realize how stupid his café quote was. Vaughn leaned in and stared at Peter while running his soft hands to Peter's jaw so gently that it seemed like he was afraid to break it, "Oh- I will, Pretty Boy." He whispers and winks and he was out the door.

And Peter had never felt something more hotter than his cheeks. The spot where he caressed was tingling but for sure, he was definitely not like that.

Can it be?

Or its just maybe, he never had the time to answer that question to himself.