t e n .

dedicated to my hoe, ellisha007 for the notifs i received😂

p e t e r

It was a perfect day, Peter was deeply asleep, the comforters pressing on him like a coat, the soft sounds of little chirps outside. Everything was all per-

Ring!!!

Peter cursed under his breath and he ignores it.

Ring!

Who could be calling at this time? Glancing in the clock, 7:43 AM

Ring!

Letting out an annoyed sigh, Peter reached out to his phone and see who was calling him.

Vaughn Devin.

Oh crap.

He quickly swiped to answer the call, "Hello?"

"Finally."

"So what's up?" Peter said, "Well, nothing's up because I'm at your door right now." Vaughn answers,

Peter pulls back his phone to only remember about what Vaughn said from last night.

And he didn't pack yet.

"Uh.." ugh shit.

"I'm toothbrushing, be there at 10 minutes!" Peter quickly says and ends the call in which he sprang out of bed to quickly pack his clothes.

•••

Peter has finally packed his clothes, showered in lightning speed, and took more time at the bathroom brushing his hair and quickly slipped on his shoes. After, he grabbed his duffel bag and dashed downstairs but stop into an abrupt halt when he saw Vaughn casually sitting at one of the chairs in his counter tables.

Vaughn was picking his nails, "10 minutes huh?" Peter chuckles nervously, rubbing the nape of his neck. Vaughn stands and grabs Peter's hand, "Let's go." He says and pulls him towards the door.

Not forgetting to mention, Peter's face turned a deep red when the warm hand grabs his sweaty one.

As they exited the house, Peter locks it and they both climbed in Vaughn's car. It was a Honda Accord and it had nice car interiors. (a/n: the hell i dont even have this car, heck know what it looks like)

Then Vaughn starts it and drives on the silent neighborhood while Peter played with the strings on his bag.

"Hey, can you open the compartment and get the paper I rolled it into." Vaughn says, glancing at Peter who snaps his head towards his voice, "Uh, yeah. Sure." Peter then reach towards the compartment and opened it, revealing a rolled paper.

Peter grabs the paper and closes the compartment. "Open it." Vaughn smiles, his dimple popping out. Peter opens it to reveal a short list:

Bucket List for today:

• Go Surfboarding
•Go Ice skating after
•Ride on a Hot Air balloon
•Enjoy the Carnival

"You suck at making bucket-lists." Peter commented, Vaughn chuckles and presses on the gas, going a little more faster. "Oh, that's just a little preview of our big adventure."

Big Adventure huh? Let's see about that.

•••

a/n
i think what vaughn means about bug adventure is that the big thing is beneath his boxer--

*more responsible coral places a hand in the coral*

but anyhoe,
eMBRACE YOURSELVES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER:

here are lil spoilers of what might happen at chap 11 ;)))))

bb fetus troye^^

bb fetus troye^^

- cowrull
ps, unfortunately, the gifs are completely not related to the next chapter sorry oof