n i n e .

p e t e r

His phone was burning hot.

Unfortunately, social media was the cause of this. People was left in a cliff hanger and they demanded questions, and eventually, found him.

Max who recently just called and said about a huge crowd of people- not customers only wanted to see Peter.

He was absolutely sick of it. Harshly grabbing his phone, he deactivated all his social media and pulled out the white card from his back pocket.

He narrows his eyes to the name Vaughn Devin and the numbers. That's when Peter finds himself dialing the numbers and raising the phone to his ear.

He was pissed,

If Peter wouldn't have grocery shopping he wouldn't-

Oh look, he remembered he forgot to pick up the grocery bags,

Vaughn that assh-

"Hello?"

Oh shit.

Peter swallowed as he replies, his voice wavering.

"Its Peter."

"Oh."

Oh.

This little piece of sh-

"How are you?"

Double shit.

Mustering up all the courage and confidence left he spat out, "Stop this."

"Stop what?" Vaughn's voice in genuine confusion,

"Stop everyone whose attention only is to me, stop making me your 'boyfriend, stop making me feel like this!" Peter snaps, and breathes heavily. He blinks twice and stood straight again.

"Making you feel like what?"

Luckily Peter was too pissed, "Didn't you hear what I just said?!"

"Look, I'm not a magician. I can't magically make you non existent to the world who just knew you existed."

"Well, you do have a manager. He'll take care of this right?" Peter adds, hopefully for an approval.

"I don't think so, but I'll try to convince him." [vaughn's pov: He replies, gritting his teeth as the lie moves out smoothly from his mouth.]

Then there was silence.

Peter sat comfortably in his black couch, laying his head to the armrest and his phone attached to his ear.

Just then there were murmurs in the other line, Vaughn's line.

He could only hear out the words, Your father..him...ask him...Okay, Then the familiar voice of Vaughn replies, "I'll tell him."

Peter waits for Vaughn to be back on the phone, finally he talks- "My father is inviting you to his next shitty gala."

Father.

Alexander Devin.

Hell no.

"Uh- when?"

"Next two days."

"Oh- um, I have work." Peter lies,

"You have employees."

"I'm not the boss." Peter lies again.

"Your coffee shop's name says otherwise."

Peter's eye twitched.

"By the way, pack few of your clothes. We're going to an adventure tomorrow." Vaughn adds,

"Wait what-" Peter asks but the call ended.

Adventure?

Just then his phone ringed again. It was Aunt Isabel. Quickly swiping the answer button Peter says, "Aunt Isabel!"

"Hey Peter, I finally booked your ticket!" Isabel happily cries out,

"Thank you." Peter genuinely says, "When am I leaving?"

"At the end of the month." Isabel chirps,

That's 15 more days.

"But, who's going to take care of our café here?" Peter sadly asks,

"Don't worry! I'm sending my husband's sister over there, you both might meet at the airport by the end of the month. She'll take care of the café."  Isabel informs,

Peter nods even though his aunt can't see him.

Throughout the 3 hours, they discussed about the business proposal of branching the business to Canada.

But Isabel had to end it because she was feeling sleepy and Peter apologized for keeping her awake.

He then placed his phone down, sighing in exhaustion. Standing up, he shoved his phone is his pocket and walked upstairs to his room.

Jumping in bed he looked at the time to see it was already 6 in the evening. It was too early for him to sleep, so he spent the whole time clearing all the notifications he received earlier.

Then there was a text:

Bring a pair of trunks too, I'll pick  you up at 8 am. This is Vaughn ;)

Peter eyed the emoticon but shrugged it off.

What could the adventure be?

•••
hi, im back. did i updated last week? i dunno, i dont remember, i dont give a shit. but hope yall enjoyed this chap,

update might take 2 years to write bc its their adventure as gays i mean guys ;)

'kay, expect for lots of cute scenes in the next chap asdsjdk

k bye.

oh im also gay.

- queen of the parade.