Chapter 3- Awake

AN- the video above was pretty much my favourite part in the movie, enjoy.

He collapses on top of me, and I am struggling to get free. I'm changing my mind. I don't want to kill him. I never really needed him dead, I have just always been terrified of him.

His head is bleeding. I touch the blood with my hand and begging to cry. He is still breathing.

"I'm sorry," I whisper. I'm putting pressure on the wound in hope that it will stop bleeding but it doesn't.

Im about to give up, but I can feel him moving. He sits up and smiles a terrifying grin, before reaching for his gun. I grab it first, and in a moment of pure panic I shoot him dead in the chest.

He is laying still on the ground now.
He almost looks peaceful.

-----

I woke up to a deafening sound, only realising moments later that it was my own screaming.

I stopped as soon as I realised that it was me making that sound, but I couldn't help the hyperventilating that came afterwards.

I was no longer tipsy, instead- I was painfully sober and aware of every singe reaction occurring in my mind and body.

My hands were shaking once again, and as I stared at them, Rhys ran into the room.

"What?" He said in a raised voice," "he walked over towards me "what happened?"

I tried to catch my breath but I couldn't.

He sat next to me, letting me grip his hand tightly, accepting my panic.

My heart felt like it was about to rip open, and blood was going to spill out everywhere.

I looked around the room. Where the fuck was I? How did I get here? Why does my breath taste of alcohol?

"It's alright" he said calmingly. "Shhh it's okay, nothing's happened, you're alright, love,"

I tried to listen to his words, I really did. But I couldn't.

It took me around 5 minutes to calm down, which wasn't great but wasn't too bad either.

I'm surprised I didn't pass out, I felt so lightheaded. And still do.

"What time is it?" I stupidly asked, disregarding all of the important questions I thought of earlier.

He raised his right arm to look at his watch.

"It's 5 past 3, you've been asleep for 7 hours."

I leaned slightly against the headrest. "Oh." I looked around his room. It seemed clean, too clean. Like a hotel specially made for an important guest. It was almost suspicious. No teenagers room looked like this.

"Group is at 3:30 today," he told me "do you wanna get up, dear?" He asked me.

I slowly nodded, before getting out from the warm sheets. I felt the cold instantly, despite the fact that I was still wearing my grey hoodie.