Chapter 1

Taeyong's POV

"Hey, Taeyong. Wake up." Someone said while shaking me. I sleepily look at Johnny, silently asking him 'why'. "We are about to land."

Yesterday, we finish our schedule in Thailand. Although it's not as tight as we've had in Korea, it is still pretty hectic. And since this is the country where Ten came from, we took the opportunity to visit his parents. They were very lovely and welcoming. They cooked us different Thai food and we dig into it like there's no tomorrow.

After we visit them, we went back to our hotel and pack our things since the flight is nine in the morning the next day.

"Arasso." I said while stretching my whole body.

"Taeyong hyung, can I borrow your power bank?" Mark looked back at us showing only his head since he cannot stand up. "I forgot to charge mine and my phone is about to die."

"Yeah, sure." I grab it from my bag and gave it to him.

"Thanks."

I jump out of my seat when the person next to me suddenly laugh. Johnny was laughing until there are tears in his eyes.

"Hyung, why are you laughing like a hyena?" I looked at him weirdly. He wipes his tears away and took a couple of breaths to calm him down.

"I was watching this 'Kpop Try Not To Laugh'. A fan made this. I was doing well until Bambam sunbaenim did what he did." He showed me that clip and it did made me laugh. We watch a couple more videos until we landed safely in Korea.

One by one, we pick our bags and went out of the airplane.

"Did you guys double check your things? Make sure you don't forget anything." I said to them.

"Nae."

When we walk inside the airport, we went straight to where we would get our bags. But since it won't appear right away, we waited for a couple of minutes.

"Ahhh! Jinjja!" Ten suddenly strangled Doyoung. But Doyoung doesn't seem to mind 'cause he keeps on laughing.

"Yah, what did you do this time?" Yuta asked Doyoung while chuckling.

"Nothing!" He said in a mock surrender.

"What do you mean nothing? You keep on disturbing me and keep showing me your aegyo." Ten said and he hold the back of his neck. "Ah, jinjja! Your aegyo is really scary. I hope I won't get nightmares tonight."

"Yah! My aegyo is not scary!" Doyoung said.

"No it's not." Jaehyun agreed. "It's really scary!"

"Yah!" Doyoung headlock Jaehyun while the rest of us just laugh at them.

Aish. So childish. ㅋㅋㅋ

"Ooooh! There's gonna be a new couple on We Got Married." Taeil said while looking at his phone.

"Oh, jinjja?!" Haechan exclaim. He walks to where Taeil is and read the article. "After the parting of the last couple on We Got Married, the show finally found a new one. An insider said that they won't reveal the couple until the first episode to air. I guess we all have to hold our horses and anticipate it."

"Please let it be me." Mark said while clamming both of his hands.

"Yah! You're too young for this." I hit his shoulder making him chuckle and rub the spot. "You're still on your puberty stage."

"I want to be on that show too." Taeil sigh dreamily.

"Who do you want to be your wife, hyung?" Ten raised his eyebrow.