Chapter 19

Jisoo's POV

"Wae?" I said once I answered my phone.

"Well, hello to you too!" Taeyong sarcastically answered back. "Anyways, where are you?"

"Secret. I'm not telling you." I laughed. "You'll just have to wait when I get there."

We are back filming We Got Married after 10 days. Also, 127 finished recording their songs and they are set to film their mv three days from now. Taeyong said that I could come to their set and watch them film. I was ecstatic when he said that, but I couldn't agree right away since we still have schedules and events to attend to. He nod his head in response.

So far, we had two late night dates after he surprised me on Inkigayo. He did brought me to his favorite café the first night and it was a good thing that it was still open when we got there. I found out that Taeyong and the owner of that café, which I also found out his name was Kibum, were friends. Kibum shared that Taeyong asked from a favor if he could rent the place for a few hours and he will just pay. Kibum said that it was fine since Taeyong is his friend and he's a fan of Blackpink.

Taeyong said that he was friends with him since high school. They were classmates and they were a family friend. I ordered an oreo frappe and Taeyong ordered an iced americano, a burger and fries. I was surprised when their burger was huge. It was good for 2-3 persons.

At one point, I asked Kibum to join us since he let his employees go home and promised to leave what they saw at the café. We talked pretty much everything we could. Kibum is a funny person and both of them told me their embarrassing moments until it was time to go home. I got home around two in the morning and I received a text from Taeyong twenty minutes later that he got home safe.

A lot of you might be wondering where I'm heading. Well, don't be too excited since I'm just going to our apartment. Not Blackpink apartment, but Taeyong and I's apartment.

A couple of days ago, Taeyong and I received a red card from WGM separately. Taeyong was at their recording room while I was at our dorm with the girls. I opened the envelope to find another envelope with a VERSACE logo on the front. I opened it and read:

Good day Mr. Kim Taeyong and Ms. Kim Jisoo!

The VERSACE is inviting you to watch our newest collection that will be held in Korea this December 21st, 7:00 p.m. at Johanson's Building.

Sincerely yours,
Gianni Versace

"Nyeong-an!" I greeted them the moment I opened the door.

"Finally, you're here." Taeyong said while looking at the mirror trying not to move much since the make uo artist was doing his make up.

"Ooohh! Look at this fine young man right here!" I teased when I was beside him.

"Shut up." He laughed.

"Jisoo-ah, come and sit here. We have to start yours too." One of the hair and make up artist said.

"Yes Ma'am." I saluted and sat on the comfy chair while the staffs did their magic to Taeyong and I.

Our outfits for today was already picked by our staffs and is waiting in our bedroom. Since Taeyong arrived earlier than I did, he was the one who finished first and got up from his seat and went to our bedroom to change. After a few minutes, he came out all covered in VERSACE. Well, we are going to their fashion show.

"Two thumbs up!" I said while looking at him in the mirror. "You look handsome."