Chapter 15

Jisoo's POV

Two weeks later

"Here." Taeyong said as he handed me a cup of hot chocolate and sat beside me.

Scooting closer to him and said, "Thanks." I took as sip on this heavenly drink on a very cold day. Seoul's weather have been dropping continuously these past few days. Considering it is winter season, I shouldn't be surprise by the change.

I'm wearing a dark blue jeans, Heron Preston Tie Dye sweater, black Dr Marten Boots, and a thick long black coat. My hair is no longer purple three days after our wedding. I asked one of our hair stylist to dye it back to black.

Taeyong on the other hand is wearing a white Supreme long-sleeve tee, a black pants, a black old skul Vans, and the white trech coat I gave him. His hair is also black. He texted me yesterday saying he's on a parlor to dye his hair black.

Talk about coincidence. Kidding. It wasn't a coincidence.

I actually send a picture of me dyeing my hair to him and later that day I receive a text from Taeyong saying he's gonna dye his hair black too when he comes home.

So, yeah, it goes like that.

If you guys are wondering, we are here at the airport waiting for our plane to board. You guys! We are finally going to Bali! It maybe took a little while because our schedules wouldn't just match.

Grabbing the self-cam from my suitcase, I started talking to it. "Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun! We are... currently at the airport. We arrive at exactly 7:30 and I'm really sleepy." I lay my head on Taeyong's shoulder and I felt he lay his head on top of mine. "We've been waiting for an hour already for our plane to board." I lift the hot choco Taeyong gave me close to the camera so it can be seen. "Do you guys see this? Taeyong bought me this hot choco. It is really delicious. Gomawo Taeyong-ah."

Taeyong suddenly lean his face to the camera and said, "You're welcome. Uh, everyone, if you're going out today, you better dress properly. It is freezing outside. It's not even snowing."

"Yeah, you're right. You guys better do that." I said nodding my head.

"Flight BA10352, Seoul to Bali, Indonesia, please proceed to the boarding area."

"Oh? That's our flight. Everyone, oh my gosh, I'm so excited." I said practically jumping in my place.

"Yah, be careful. You might spill the hot choco to yourself." Taeyong said and I immediately stopped throwing a sheepish look at him and onto the camera.

"Sorry." I said. "By the way, did you buy something for the cameramen that will be coming with us?"

Taeyong nod and grab our suitcase. "Yeah, I bought them coffee."

"Hey, I can carry mine you know." I said as I try to get mine from him but he wouldn't let go.

"I know. I just won't let you." Taeyong smiled and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yah, what are you up to now?" I jokingly glared at him and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Kaja! Everyone, let's go!" Taeyong suddenly said that in a aegyo voice while looking at the camera.

I laugh at him while grabbing my other bag. "You'll gonna regret that."

Fifteen minutes later Taeyong and I are now sitting on our seats on the plane and he let me have the window seat which I was grateful for. I remove my coat and neatly place it by my lap. I also looked at Taeyong who also remove his.

Did I forgot to mention that we are in a first-class flight? Yes, no? Okay.

"Yeoreobun, we have another twenty minutes left before we take off." I said looking at the camera. "I'm already bored. What do you guys want to do? What do you want to do Taeyong-ah?"