Chapter 18

Taeyong's POV

"Hyyyyuuuunnnngggg!! Welcome back!" Jungwoo crash-hug me the moment I close the door. "I missed you so much! I didn't know it was this bad. Aacckk! Otteoke?"

"I know..." I put my bag on the floor and patted his back. "You've said that countless times a few days ago."

"Oohh. Taeyong-ah." Taeil hyung said. He grabbed my bag and pushed Jungwoo and I, who's still clinging like a koala, to our living room. "Did you have your dinner?"

"Yes, I did. We have it while we were still in the airplane." I nod my head. The rest of the members came out of their rooms, already in their pajamas.

"Hyung!" They shouted loudly and jump onto me making me fall down on the floor. And of course, with them on top of me. Well, except Taeil hyung.

"Yaaa! Get off, get off!" I said while laughing. They didn't immediately get up, but when they did I was really thankful that I could breathe again.

"Sooo..." Haechan started wiggling his eyebrows. "How was the honeymoon?"

And right before I knew it, I could feel my face going hot.

"Oohh! He's blushing, he's blushing!" Yuta laughed.

"Something happened there." Johnny said.

"Shut up." I said looking anywhere but their faces.

"Oh my God. Something did!" Mark practically screamed.

"Was it, you know..." Jaehyun asked.

"What the hell?!" If my face and body couldn't even get hotter, I don't know what the hell it is. "There's nothing like that ever happened! Get that thing out of your head!"

"What? What? I didn't even said anything." Jaehyun said shielding himself from my constant hits.

"Yeah hyung. Jaehyun hyung didn't even said anything." This little kid named Mark said while laughing.

"What were you thinking anyway?" Doyoung teased.

"I... You... What... Urgh!" I groaned while pulling my hair. "Jesus Christ! I just got here and you're already ganging up on me. You're really stressing me. Ah jinjja~~."

"Alright, break it up you rascals." Thank the Almighty Taeil for what he did. "But seriously, tell us what that 'something's was."

Or maybe not.

Taking a huge, deep breath, I told them what happened in Bali. Not everything though. Just the main point of it. Well, for me anyway. "Jisoo is my girlfriend now. Like for real."

The guys feel into a defeaning silence for a second before they started screaming.

"Oh my God! That is so cool!"

"Finally."

"Aww. Our baby Taeyong-ie is now a grown up."

"Taeil hyung finally has someone in his inner circle."

"Okay, who said that?!"

Later that night, the guys forced me to spill all the things that happened during out trip in Bali. I did tell them, but not all of it. I want some things to keep to myself. For example the night Jisoo and I kissed. Just thinking about it makes me feel all giddy and embarrassed. Ahh... What the hell...

The guys are in their rooms and probably sleeping or playing some video games. Doyoung is fast asleep in his bed. Since I slept almost the entire travel duration, I couldn't feel any drowsiness coming to me anytime soon. Getting up from my bed, I walk to the door and opened it and went to the kitchen to get some milk.