Chapter 3

Taeyong's POV

We arrive here at Handong Park 10 minutes ago but I didn't dare to get out of the car. And when I say we, I mean it's just me and manager hyung. My members didn't come because manager hyung didn't let them. And somehow I'm thankful. I really think it would be more awkward if they did.

"Otteoke?" I lift both of my hands to cover my face. To tell you the truth, I'm both excited and nervous. Well, more nervous. Somehow, my heart is beating like crazy. "Ahhh! Why am I so nervous?"

"She's here." A staff of We Got Married said. We met them when we arrived at SME building.

I hit my chest a couple of time to help me calm down. I look myself on the camera until I was satisfied with my look. I'm wearing my black pants, white Supreme shirt, and black and white Adidas shoes. My pink hair is in its natural down style covering my forehead.

I look at the gift I'll give her. It's not much, but it's somewhat sentimental.

With one last huge breath, I open the door and step out.

"Uhh... where do I go?" I asked the staff that's with me.

"Just follow this path." He answered.

"Is she waiting there already?" I asked the staff but he just ignore me. "Ah. Jinjja."

"Is she in a girl group?" Ignored again.

"Is she older or younger than me?" Ignored.

"Jebal! Just give me hint. Just a little bit." He shakes his head. "Arasso."

Even though it's Sunday, there weren't many people here. I haven't came across with more than 10 persons. But I have to admit, this place is even more beautiful the last time I went here which was a year ago. I go here a couple of times during my trainee days just to think of things or just to relax.

I think I know where I'm heading. At center of this park is a playground and I bet it is where I'm going to meet her. I could already see the playground from where I was and there are kids running around and playing whatever they are playing.

"Ayy, kyeowo." I smile while looking at the kids.

A few more walk and I arrive at the playground. I look around and I see no signs of her. I don't want her to wait for me longer if she arrived here first.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" A five or six year old boy bow in front of me. He is so cute doing that gesture.

I bow back at him and said. "Annyeonghaseyo." I crouch in front of him and ask. "What can I do for you?"

"What's your name?" The little boy asked.

"My name is Taeyong. How about you? What's your name?" I smiled.

"My name is Choi Ming Kyu. I'm 5 years old." He smile making me pinch his cheeks.

"Why are you alone Ming Kyu?" I asked him.

"I'm not alone hyung. I'm here with my classmates and teacher. We were running around when I saw you." Ming Kyu explained. "How about you hyung? Why are you alone?"

"I'm not alone. I'm actually waiting for someone." I ruffled his hair. He nod and walk closer to me.

"Hyung, are you waiting for that beautiful lady over there? She keeps looking at you." I instantly froze. Does that mean she's here?

I slowly turn my head and when I look at her, the air just knock out of me. I saw the last person I thought would be here. I didn't mean it the bad way, its just that base from what I've heard, YG is not allowing his artist to be a part of this show.