Chapter 7

Jisoo's POV

I sigh for the nth time tonight. Why did he not text or call me? I know they're back here in Korea. I've seen dozens of pictures of them arriving at Gimpo Airport.

"Urgh!" I groaned. "Why would it even matter if he text me or not? He's just my friend. And for sure he has more important things to do than to just text me." I smack my head and rolled on my bed. "Jisoo-yah! You should also understand that he's tired from the flight and the event they attend in LA. So what the heck is your problem?"

I sigh and I took the blanket off of me and walked to the door. I should really keep quiet. The girls are already asleep considering it's already one in the morning. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. No, I'm not eating, I'm just going to drink some water. I heard Dalgom bark while sitting on the floor looking up at me and tongue out.

"What?" I raise my eyebrow. "Do you want water too? Arasso. I'll just get your bowl."

I walked to the living room and picked up his bowl and walked back. I put some water in it and gave it to him. I left Dalgom there and walk back to my room. I didn't close it since Dalgom would walk in here after he drink his water.

I fall back to my bed and sigh again. I really should go to sleep. Tomorrow, we will fly to Japan to have our stage rehearsal for our performance the next day. I haven't even pack anything. I'll just fix my things later. When Dalgom walked in my room, I closed the door and lay on my bed. I put my phone beside me and wrap myself with my blanket.

"Good night Dalgom-ah." I turned off the lamp beside me and right before I fell asleep, my phone vibrated but I was too sleepy to move.

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

I groaned from the noise of my phone. Who the fried chicken would call me this early? I grab my phone beside me and answered it without looking who the caller is.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Jisoo-yah." I looked at the caller with my eyes half-close. It was manager unnie.

"Nae, unnie?" I yawned. "Why did you call so early?"

"Early?" I heard unnie chuckle. "Yah, Kim Jisoo. It's already 10 in the morning. Get up, okay? I'll pick you up in an hour."

"Why are you picking me up? Do we have a schedule today?" I asked cluelessly.

"You, young lady have a schedule. You're going to film for We Got Married. So, up, up, up!" Suddenly, I wasn't sleepy anymore. I sat up straight and remove the blanket off of me. "An hour, okay?"

Unnie ended the call and I immediately grab my towel and run to our bathroom.

"Why are you running?" Jendeukie asked when I run passed her.

"Schedule." Was the man only thing I said before I close the bathroom door. After 20 minutes, I run back to my room and opened my closet. "What to wear? What to wear? Dalgom! What should I wear?" I looked at him but he just tilt his head to the side.

"Why am I even asking you?" I shook my head. I looked back at my closet and grab my yellow DHL shirt and black skinny jeans that reach three inches above my ankle. After I wear my undergarments, I apply some lotion on my body and wear the clothes I picked. I combed my hair and let it dry naturally. I grab my yellow with white linings Vans shoes and wear it. After that, I apply some lip tint and mascara. I don't really know how to put makeup on, so this will do. Lastly, I grab my purple polaroid camera and my Louis Vuitton sling bag and put the things I need. I also put on my teardrop MOUSSY eyeglass.

When I opened the door, I heard Chaeng call me from the kitchen.

"What?" I asked when I walked there. Chaeng, Jen, and Lisa are already there eating ramyeon.