Chapter 22

Taeyong's POV

We are on the latter part of the interview in Kim Shinyoung's Hope Radio. We just finished singing Touch and we went back to our seats.

"Waah! There's really a huge difference in your recent song. It's more laid back and fun." Shinyoung sunabe said. "Anyways, I would like to ask because I'm really curious about it. Taeyong-shi, how's life being married?"

Ah. I should have seen this coming. The guys wooh-ed and laughed.

"That surprised me." I laughed. "It's really fun. It really is. Jisoo-shi is such a funny person."

"Yes, yes. I could completely agree." Sunbae said. "Are you guys awkward whenever you see each other when you're not filming?"

"Uh, no." I shook my head. "It's not awkward at all. She even congratulated me and the others earlier this day."

"Sunbae, you joined the program before too, right?" Haechan asked which made her hide her face from the embarrassment.

"Ooooooohhh!" We teased her.

"Yeah, you're right. I did participate there." Sunbae's face was so red by now. "Ah jinjja! I'm so embarrassed. Come on guys, let's not dwell on the past."

"Waeyo?" Johnny teased. "It's fun though." He laughed.

"Anyways, since we are here on the topic already, the top question we have from the fans is, what is your ideal type? And let's exclude Taeyong. We don't want anyone to have the wrong idea." Sunbae teased again.

I only laugh. It was better though. It would cause a ruckus if I bluntly tell that Jisoo is my ideal girl.

"Let's start with Taeil."

"Me?!" Taeil hyung was shookt. "Uhh, someone cute? And I uh, prefer girls with short bob hair style."

"Hmm. Okayokay. Johnny, next!"

"I don't have any ideal type." He answered.

"Eeeyyyssshh. Stop kidding." Sunbae said.

"I'm not kidding. I really don't have one." He shrugged his shoulders. "I wouldn't want to limit someone with those qualities. If I like that girl, then I like her."

"Are you a hopeless romantic?" I asked.

"Yes, I am." He proudly answered and everyone "Ooh-ed".

"Okay. Yuta, you're up!"

"I like girls with short hair. She also needs to be 15cm shorter than me. Has empathy towards other people and doesn't act pretty." Yuta answered.

"Waah. That's pretty specific. What do you mean by 'doesn't act pretty'?"

"Uhh, how do you say this... I mean, everyone is pretty for me, it's just like she doesn't even try to be pretty. You know, just being simple." Yuta explained.

"Hmm. Okay, fair enough." Sunbae nod her head. "Doyoung!"

"For me, just someone who is polite." He simply said.

"That's it?" She asked and Doyoung nod. "To all the fans out there, you just have to be polite. Jaehyun!"

"Uhh, someone with straight and long hair. Someone whom I can communicate with well and whom I can depend on. She should also be kind. Calm and at the same time cute." Jaehyun answered.

"Do you have someone in mind?" She asked which caught him off guard.

"Nope. I don't have someone in mind." He answered.

"But his ears says otherwise." Johnny pointed out his ears which made us laugh hysterically.

"Oohh!! Why is that? Are you lying?" Sunbae teased.