Almost there

Part 4 , Home

When the world reappeared and us I could see the intrect designs of the summer court palace, even though the light was fading the palace was filled with an ethereal glow that only came with an eternal summer. Then I noticed a beautiful young male with Turquoise eyes that one could easily get lost in and a group of guards flanking him on either side, standing in front of us, his attention was immediately focused on me. I could hear the questions being emitted from his mind, 'why is she holding Cressida's arm?', 'why is she so familiar?' he was basically shouting them at me.  Once the rest of the group winnowed into existence including Varian, the males deep voice boomed.

"Cressida, Varian who is this?" I was still trying to identify the male when Cress answered that for me.

"This, Tarquin" Cressida says gesturing towards me, mother I think I have a thing for summer court royals. "is Dianna , princess of the night court." Tarquin looks at his cousin in confusion.

"what are you talking about Cressida the princess hasn't arrived, and Rhysand has no siblings" at this is smirk.

"well that's what you think" I say quietly, mustering as much swagger as possible and rising my head high, meeting the high lords intense gaze. I smirk as he asks what I mean, "well high lord, I am Dianna Nyx, sister to Rhysand Nyx and princess of the night court, and your absolutely gorgeous cousin has offered to let me spend the night for recuperation after my long and tiresome journey." I cock my head to the side taking in his flabbergasted expression. "and, so if you would be so lovely as to show me to my residence for the night that would be much appreciated." It takes Tarquin a moment to recover from what I just told him. Once he regains his composure he turns to Cressida, with silent anger.

"Cressida please take our guest to the geust quarters and I shall send a message to Rhysand." Tarquin goes to turn but I stop him.

"No! Don't tell Rhys" I don't know why but the thought of anyone but me telling him scared me. "I-I mean, don't tell him I'm here just come up with an excuse, some political reason, just don't talk about me I want to be the one." Tarquin just stands there and stares into my eyes. As turquoise met violet I snuck into his mind and left a message. You want to help Diana, send a message to Rhys asking him to lunch tomorrow, say that some interesting news had come from the spring court, say it is urgent, now go.

I release his mind and turn to Cressida "so where am I staying?" she gives me a knowing look and we walk down towards my accommodation. As we walk away I can see Tarquin start to move towards what I assume is his study intent on the task I had given hm. And I smirk slightly.

Rhys POV

Feyre waddles into our room from the bath room, her huge protruding stomach prohibiting her from wearing her pajamas so she was wearing one of my shirts which I took no small amount of male satisfaction from, it would just flow down and not restrict her baby bump.  I just sit there admiring my beautiful mate as she sits and takes the pins out of her hair and

It tumbles down her back in beautiful Golden Brown waves.

"what are you staring at?" she says and a faint smile graces her full lips.

"admiring my beautiful mate, wife, and the mother of my child" I say whilst walking towards my high lady and lean down and kiss her neck, and place my hand on her stomach. Her eyes flitter close and she moves her head to allow me more access. Just as we start to move towards the bed, Mor bursts into the room with a white envelope in her hands.

"MOR! KNOCK!" Feyre roars towards my cousin and Mor just stands there not looking bothered as Feyre's cheeks flamed red.

"oh please, this isn't the worst situation I have caught you in, at least you are wearing clothes this time."

Exasperated I sigh "What do you want Morrigan?"

"Well Rhysand I have a letter from Tarquin he wants you to come to the summer court tomorrow for lunch apparently there is some sort of news about the spring court he wants to share" Ok, that's odd.

"Ok does he say what kind of news, or just news?"

"Just news, if your worried about it you should bring Amren with you. Tarquin wouldn't do anything to hurt Varian, and Varian is loyal to the nigh court." I considered this and decide that was probably the best Idea.

"ok, ok. Say yes, Feyre and I as well as Amren will be there for twelve- thirty."  I say, at this point I will do anything to get more to bugger of so that I could spend time with Feyre.

"ok I'll tell Tarquin and Amren. You too have fun "she says as she walks out and winks at Feyre.

Feyre turns and faces me with utter mortification and embarrassment shining in her eyes. oh my god I swear, if she doesn't learn how to knock I swear...  I laugh at Feyre's empty threats and we both knew it. It's fine darling I say trailing kissed down her neck one again why don't we just enjoy the rest of our evening I could smell her arousal as she hummed in agreement. We continued on until morning when I awoke with my pregnant mate in my arms and wondered how I ever got so lucky.

Hi, I'm really sorry for a small chapter as well as the very slow update but I promise it will be better soon. also idk when i will be able to update next week because i will have no wifi but i will do my best but in the meantime leave a comment and VOTE!! XX