MATE❤️

Mor's POV
She broke the kiss first as she looked at me flabbergasted, as we recalled the previous few minutes.

Dianna is my mate, MATE!

Was all that rung in my head, how is this possible?! I always knew she liked to have her fair share of all the genders but we always assumed her mate would be male, not that I'm complaining. She even assumed she would have a male mate purely because she thought it would be easier for breading purposes.

"Mor?" her melodic voice brought me out of my ravine. Dianna's slender, arms still wrapped around my waist, bony due to centuries of imprisonment. A growl formulated in my chest that I had trouble surprising, at the thought of what Tamlin did to her.  I looked into her red rimmed eyes that have tear tracks that run down her cheeks even though the flow had stopped. "You're my mate?" the statement sounded like it was more of a question, as if she was fearful of the answer. Mabey she thought I would reject her? Or maybe she didn't want me as a mate?

"Apparently," we both laughed at this, and it my heart feel better that I could make her laugh especially after all the sh!t she has been through.  Then it stopped and we looked into each others eyes. "Look Di I will never hurt you and I won't let Tamlin or anyone take you again. I promise to make you the happiest female that ever lived." She started crying again but I could feel her emotions –all be it faintly because our bond wasn't solidified-  and it wasn't sad tears but happy ones. Ones of feeling saved, of being home. I didn't realise I was crying too until she reached her hand to my face and wiped away the tear that had spilled out of my eyes.

her hands left my waist to cup my face and she placed a sweet kiss to my lips. "I Dianna of the night court take you Morrigan Dark bringer as my mate and because I've known you for Cauldron knows how long I will offer you these cookies from our magic store that we have had since we were 10." This made my heart melt, when we were 10 our parents never let Rhys, DI or I have cookies but their mother used to make cookies and put them in a holing place you us to collect if we wanted them. It was the perfect food for out mating ritual.

She reached behind her back and brought out a cookie that never seemed to mold or go stale due to preservation magic. And held it out to me, looking me in the eye the entire time.

I looked at the cookie and then to her then back to the cookie, "are you sure you want this Dianna?" I had to make sure, she looked me straight into my chocolate brown eyes, and I into her swirling violet orbs as she nodded and I couldn't stop the grin that spread across my mouth as I bit into the cookie. And she watched until I finished the entire thing, her eyes never leaving mine. Once I finished the cookie she brought me into a passionate kiss and I returned it. Her tong ran across my lower lip asking for entrance, and I agreed. Then we travel to the bed.

We didn't leave her room all night, or the following morning.

Ok so that was really bad, and late 😬 I'm sorry I promise next week will be better! But hey they are officially mates, how do you think the inner circle will react? How will Rhys react?

As always Don't forget to Vote and comment until next time love ya xx