The Amusement Park Pt. 2

"Do you have a preferred barbecue place?" Kirstie asks the stranger she had met 15 minutes ago.

"Jimmy's."

"What?"

"It's a cafe type deal near my house."

"Okay. I'll drive you there."

"No, you're not driving there."

"Excuse me?"

"My dad always taught me a woman should never have to drive anywhere."

"Well, I am."

"If you're insisting on taking one car, let me drive. I know where it is."

"Fine."

Avi and Kirstie finally made it to Avi's car after walking away from the roller coaster. Avi opened the door for Kirstie.

"Let me guess, a woman should never have to open a car door, from your father?"

"Actually, my mother always taught me that only dumb boys didn't open car doors for girls they liked. I was 5, so I didn't want to be dumb." Avi replied smugly.

"You like me?" Kirstie smiled.

"How could I not?"

"You met me 15 minutes ago."

"You must have an alluring personality."

Kirstie smiled, and Avi jumped into his side of the car.

"Music?" Avi asked, pulling out of the amusement park. Scott and Mitch were no where to be found.

"Why not?"

"What kind of music do you listen to?"

"Whatever is in your car."

"Fine."

Avi turned on the music, and Kirstie's favorite song started playing from the speakers.

Ooooh ooooh
La ooooh oooh
Oooooh

We could be timeless
we could be classic
We could be stars
We could be rose gold, rose gold.

"I love this song!" Kirstie smiled.

"Isn't it by Pentatonix?"

"Yep, Jeremy, Alex, Travis, Alyssa, and Aleen."

After several minutes of awkward silence, the two pulled up to Jimmy's Barbecue and Grill. Avi excitedly jumped out of the car and dashed to Kirstie's side. Kirstie, however, had beat him to getting out of the car.

"Your making my mother sad."

"Well she's not here."

"How do you know she's not in the cafe?"

"Is she?"

"No."

"There you go."

---

"What are you getting?" Avi asked Kirstie, trying to break another bout of awkwardness.

"Well, you say the barbecue is really good, so I think that."

"You won't regret it."

"I can only guess what you're going to get."