Don't Say My Full Name

"Okay, guys. For hotel rooms Scott and Mitch, you guys can be together. Kevin and I, and Avi and Kirstie."

"What?!" Avi and Kirstie exclaim in unison.

"Well I'm sorry, I don't think I want Kevin sleeping with someone else. I don't think he wants me with someone else, and I'm sure Scott and Mitch feels the same about each other."

"But Ezzy," Avi complained. He only called her Ezzy when he was upset.

"Avirel," she warned.

"But Esther!" Kirstie continued.

"What?"

"I am not sharing a bed with him."

"Sleep on the floor?"

"I'm not sharing a room with him!"

"Kirstie, it's three nights. Calm down."

"But-"

"We're mostly busy during the days anyways."

"But Es-"

"It's only one free day, now go race to the bed."

Kirstie took one look at Avi, and dashed to their room. She already had her key from Esther, and she wasn't even wearing heels today. It was a traveling day, as they liked to call it. No where to go, just sitting in a tour bus or a hotel.

Avi, however, was a fast runner. He got to the hotel room before Kirstie.

Kirstie was card ready, though. She opened the door, and the bass and the mezzo-soprano both supermanned onto the bed, leaving their bags at the door.

"Its mine! I deserve it more! I'm a girl!"

"I got here first!"

"So?"

"So, I won the race!"

"That doesn't mean anything!"

"Yes it does!"

"I want it!"

"I want it more!"

"Avirel!"

"Kirstin!"

"Don't say my full name!"

"Benjamin!"

"Taylor!"

"You're so annoying!"

"I'm annoying?!"

"Fine I'll have the floor!"

"No, I get it! You don't always get to win!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

The two were like children, always bickering. The two were mad at each other. Neither of them knew why, honestly.

Kirstie grabbed some extra blankets and made herself a bed on the floor. "Can I please have the bed?" She asked after careful consideration of her words.

"You wanted the floor."

"Not anymore.."

"Kirst, I got it."

"Fine," she said softly. She didn't like winning this argument.

The two drifted off to sleep, with Kirstie sleeping quite lightly. The floor was not comfortable, at all.

---

"Kirstin."

"What?" Kirstie grumbled. "And do not call me Kirstin."