Ice Skating

"My surprise date is ice skating?" Kirstie asked once Avi pulled up at their destination, a frozen lake in Iceland, where they were currently touring.

"It is."

"I'm excited."

"Good," Avi said shakily, for whatever reason.

Once they got their skates on, they began to leisurely skate around the outside of the lake, ignoring the other around them while making mindless conversation.

"Remember when we went in New York? We were snowed in, at least Scott and Mitch thought we were," Avi laughed, looking over at Kirstie.

Who, he might add, looked absolutely stunning today, as she did most days.

She wore a royal blue parka and a grey knitted hat with a puffball at the top, complete with denim skinny jeans. When she wasn't ice skating, she had simple fuzzy boots on.

Kirstie thought Avi looked handsome as well, as he always did.

His style wasn't much from the usual, a black leather jacked, black skinny jeans, black tennis shoes, and a red and black flannel.

"You were really excited. It was adorable, actually," Avi chuckled soothingly.

"It started snowing while we were skating, too. They even gave out free hot chocolates!"

"Yeah, they did. I remember, there were snowflakes stuck in your eyelashes and eyebrows."

"And in your beard and hair. You left it down for me."

"You put your hair in a messy bun underneath your hat so it wouldn't get messed up for the nights show."

"Even though the hat hair was enough for Nicole to make her want to quit."

"Yeah.."

"You're leaving out the important detail," Kirstie giggled.

"I am. That was our first kiss, too. Once we finished the hot chocolates. Your lips tasted like mint... and marshmallow... and hot chocolate, of course."

"Yours tasted like caramel and hot chocolate because you put caramel on your whip cream."

"That's the day I realized I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you," Avi smiled, getting down on one knee.

"Avriel Benjamin Kaplan, oh my God," Kirstie laughed as she began to cry.

"So, Kirstin Taylor Maldonado, will you marry me?"

"Yes," Kirstie smiled through sobs, nodding her head.

"Good, because I didn't have a Plan B," Avi smiled, standing up to put the ring on her finger before pulling her into a bone-crushing hug. The two were oblivious to the applauds and crying around them from other people out for skating.

"I love you, fiancé," Kirstie giggled, kissing him.

"I love you, too, babe."

A/N
I haven't uploaded in like ten years and this is 400 words so I'm sorry

And this ended a LOT differently than I originally planned, but I'm happy with it