둘.

jungkook.

They were playing truth or dare. Drunk. Well, most of them were drunk. Despite Jungkook's normally cocky attitude, he didn't care too much for hangovers and bad decisions, so he decided that he wasn't going to drink too much at this party that was apparently "going to be great", and "so much fun" as Jimin had promised. He didn't really want to come, as he was exhausted from having to keep up his cocky attitude all day, and he was really looking forward to being able to let loose and put down his act for a little while. But here he was, sitting on the floor in a circle, after most of the other people at the party had left, surrounded by almost strangers. Everyone that was there he had seen around campus once or twice, as all the people that were invited was a friend or a friend of a friend of Jackson Wang, the go-to party guy of the college. Mostly everyone sitting currently in the circle was in the closer ring of Jackson's friends, people Jackson knew more personally, with a few outliers like Jungkook himself. It was currently just the nine of them; Jungkook; Jimin; Namjoon (who was Jimin and Jackson's friend); Jin (Namjoon's boyfriend); Jaebum, Bambam, Yugyeom and Youngjae (Jackson's close friends); Mark (Jackson's boyfriend); and finally, Jackson Wang himself.

"J-Jackson-hyung! Why don't you go first, Mr. Party Man!" Youngjae exclaimed with a giggle, trying to get the game started. Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts, suddenly paying attention to what was happening in front of him.

"Ugh fine Youngjae," Jackson replied, "though I don't know why I'm taking orders from you, when you're the drunkest person here!"

"I'm not drunk!" Youngjae replied enthusiastically.

"I'll let you believe that Youngjae," Jackson responded sarcastically.

Jackson leaned forward and spun the empty beer bottle that sat in the middle of the circle with a flick of his wrist, waiting for it to stop before speaking again.

"Okay Joon, Truth or Dare?" he questioned.

"Umm, truth, cause why not."

"Uh guys? I hate to interrupt, but I'm gonna take Youngjae back to my dorm, he's a little... Too wasted," Jaebum sad.

"AM NOT" Youngjae screeched as Jaebum picked him up piggy back style, and carried him out the door, waving his hand in response to the goodbyes being shouted at him and Youngjae from multiple directions.

"Okay, back to the game. Umm, Joon, have you and Jin ever fucked?" Jackson asked, Jin's face turning bright red at the question.

"Only a couple times..." Namjoon replied, with a drunken wink at his boyfriend who was sitting on his lap.

"Don't lie Namjoon-hyung, I can hear you and Jin through the walls almost every night!" Jimin exclaimed. "You two aren't exactly quiet..."

Jin's face turned an even darker shade of red at this response, as he was one of the less drunk people there, and still had his pride and rational thoughts, unlike most of the others there.

"Alright, alright, Namjoon-hyung, spin the bottle," Bambam said, desperately trying to move the game along, and receiving a thankful look from Jin, who was relieved that they were moving on to a different topic.

Namjoon spun the bottle, and just like Jackson, waited for it to stop before breaking the silence.

"Okay, Jimin, truth or dare?"

"I'm gonna say Dare, cause why the fuck not?" he replied.

"I dare you to take five more shots. Let's see how drunk Jimin can really get," Namjoon replied, chuckling.