넷.

yugyeom.

As Yugyeom trudged his way to his last class, he felt absolutely defeated. BamBam had texted him saying he asked all their friends and no one knew what happened. None of them even knew that he went home with someone else, since they didn't remember that much more than Yugyeom had. Yugyeom felt so lost.

It was so frustrating being unable to recall anything. Besides how much he wanted to know who he slept with, it was a little scary how there was just a blank in his memory. The only people that could possibly know what happened would be him and his mystery man, and clearly he was no longer an option. Part of Yugyeom wanted to believe everything was a dream, but the pain in his ass was telling him otherwise.

When he ran into Jungkook, Yugyeom's hopes rose. Jungkook wasn't part of his and Bambam's group of friends, so BamBam hadn't asked Jungkook. Maybe Jungkook knew what happened to him. Maybe he could tell Yugyeom who took him home.

"Sorry!" Yugyeom quickly scrambled to pick up both of their books, which had fell to the ground when the two collided.

"You're good," Jungkook mumbled. He grabbed his books from Yugyeom, giving him a small smile before attempting to rush away.

"Wait, Jungkook!" Yugyeom gently grabbed Jungkook's shoulder, spinning him around to face him.

"Yes?" Jungkook's eyes darted around, avoiding eye contact with Yugyeom. Yugyeom felt uneasy with how strange Jungkook was acting.

"You were at Jackson's party last night, right?" Yugyeom had to fight his excitement when Jungkook gave him a small nod. "Do you, by any chance, know what happened to me last night? I don't remember anything and none of my friends know anything."

"What happened?" Jungkook asked slowly.

Yugyeom felt his face flush, but he explained, "I went home with someone else and I apparently slept with them. I have no idea who it was. Maybe you do?"

"I'm sorry, Yugyeom. I don't." Jungkook shot him an apologetic smile and walked away before Yugyeom could collect his thoughts.

As Jungkook walked away, Yugyeom felt like he had to cry. He felt so hopeless. Sure, it hadn't been that long since the party, but it seemed like there wasn't a single person that knew what happened to him. Part of him wondered if his friends just didn't care about him enough to know.

The depths of Yugyeom's mind were telling him that he didn't mean enough to his friends for them to notice where he went. He wouldn't be surprised if something serious happened to him, and they had no clue. It was no wonder they didn't know who took him home when they barely remembered what he was majoring in.

As Yugyeom thought about the situation more, he realised that maybe his mystery man didn't want to be discovered. Judging by how quickly he had disappeared in the morning and how he hadn't made any efforts to approach Yugyeom, it seemed like he didn't want Yugyeom to find him. Yugyeom understood that the other person probably just saw it as a one night stand, but that only made his thoughts worse.

The only thing Yugyeom could remember was how special and amazing he felt, so it was kind of heartbreaking to think that the other person might not have felt the same way. It was Yugyeom's first real time—maybe he just wasn't good enough to be remembered. The other person was probably just too disappointed to face Yugyeom again.

By the time Yugyeom got home, his mood was shitty and he just wanted to sleep. He needed a break from his thoughts, so he went straight to his bedroom. BamBam had been kind enough to change and wash Yugyeom's sheets (Yugyeom would have to thank him later) and even tidy up around the room. However, when he noticed the dark blue sweatshirt on the end of his bed, he was left confused.

The sweatshirt was most definitely not his, because everything he owned was either black or some bright, pastel color. There was no in between, as Yugyeom had two, nearly opposite, sides: his darkly dressed, almost cold personality at school and his cute and bright personality when he was with only his friends. Everything was explained when Yugyeom noticed the small note scribbled in BamBam's neat handwriting.

"Looks like your man left you a little something to remember him by."

Yugyeom picked up the sweatshirt and immediately smelled it. It was creepy and he knew, but he could care less. The smell was some mixture of laundry detergent and cologne that was most definitely not his. BamBam hadn't washed it and thank fuck he didn't, because Yugyeom was pretty sure he fell in love with a smell, if that was possible.

Without thinking, Yugyeom slipped the sweatshirt on and slid into bed. The sweatshirt fit pretty well since he was quite skinny, despite his height. Yugyeom let his eyes flutter shut, his thoughts having gone silent the moment he laid down. As his mind drifted off into sleep, he felt unsure that things would improve when he woke up. Still, he told himself that he'd wake up all better, and let sleep overtake his mind.

edited.

_____
Word Count: 875.