여섯.

yugyeom.

After days of stressing out, BamBam decided that Yugyeom needed a night off. Yugyeom had spent hours upon hours thinking about his one night stand, and it did nothing but make him feel shitty. Since BamBam was really worried, he suggested that the two just have a night to relax and not think about their problems.

Usually, Yugyeom only ever wore his favourite clothes around his or his friends' houses. He was always worrying about people judging him because of how he liked to dress; however, BamBam managed to drag him out of the house in a pastel pink sweater and white skinny jeans. Who, BamBam figured, would be at a convenience store at one in the morning?

Jungkook, apparently. Yugyeom saw Jungkook down the candy aisle, reaching for the top shelf and not quite reaching. A small smile fell onto Yugyeom's lips at the sight. Before Jungkook could do something dangerous, Yugyeom walked over and took down what Jungkook wanted to grab.

"Is this what you wanted?" Yugyeom asked, handing Jungkook the candy bar.

"Yeah," Jungkook mumbled. Yugyeom wasn't sure of it, but Jungkook seemed almost shy. "Can I have another one actually?"

"Of course." Yugyeom took another one and placed it into Jungkook's hand, almost missing the eyes that were raking over his body. But he saw them.

"Cute outfit," Jungkook stated.

"Oh, this? I... um..." Yugyeom had half the mind to lie about what he was wearing, aware that he could easily be made fun of. Nothing came to mind, though.

"It looks nice on you." Jungkook sounded sincere, but Yugyeom couldn't believe him. Someone like Jungkook wouldn't think he was normal—and he definitely would never compliment Yugyeom.

"What are you doing here so late?" Yugyeom asked, not so subtly changing the subject.

"I could ask you the same," Jungkook challenged. He sent Yugyeom a friendly smile, tempting Yugyeom to continue the conversation.

"My roommate wanted to have a sort of night off." Yugyeom's voice lowered to the point where he was mostly talking to himself as he continued, "The past few days have been stressful."

"That's nice. I'm just here because I was hungry." Both of them shared a small laugh before an awkward silence settled in. Neither of them knew what to say next.

"Yugyeom! Where are- Oh! There you are." BamBam showed up at the end of the aisle and made his way over to Yugyeom.

"Do you have everything?" Yugyeom let out a relieved breath, thankful that BamBam came sooner than later.

"Yeah. We can go pay now." BamBam glanced over at Jungkook and gave him a nod of acknowledgement. "Hi."

"Nice seeing you guys," Jungkook spoke abruptly. "I'll just go get a drink now..."

"Bye, Jungkook." Yugyeom gave a little wave and buried his face in his hands the moment Jungkook turned away.

"You two are weird," BamBam sighed, shaking his head. "I don't know what happened between you two, but it's very uncomfortable."

"I don't know either. I guess we just don't really know each other that well." Yugyeom didn't take his eyes off the ground as he walked to the cash register with BamBam.

"I don't think that's it. There's just something about you two... I'm not sure." BamBam waited for the cashier to scan their items and he payed quickly, hurrying Yugyeom and himself out of the store.

"Whatever, Bam. It's not a big deal." Yugyeom grabbed a bag of chips from BamBam and opened it. "Let's just go home and watch that movie."

~

When Yugyeom walked into the living room after changing into pajamas, BamBam immediately gave him that look. Yugyeom had put on the blue sweatshirt from his mystery man because it was comfortable. He wouldn't admit it, but he also loved being wrapped in its scent. Whoever the owner was smelled perfect to Yugyeom.

"You're really attached to Mr. One-Night-Stand, huh?" BamBam rolled his eyes and smiled. "I have to admit, though, it's cute."

"It's comfortable, okay? Besides, I have no clue who the owner is, so it's not like I can give it back," Yugyeom grumbled, flopping onto the couch next to BamBam.

"Whatever you say." BamBam paused for a moment, excitement flooding his features as an idea came to his head. "Why don't you wear it to school tomorrow or something?"

"What? Why?"

"Maybe the owner will recognise it and approach you or something. You might find out who he is." BamBam smiled, but Yugyeom only frowned.

The idea was tempting. Yugyeom really wanted to know who he slept with; however, the plan was a bit iffy to him. Maybe his mystery man would see him and think he was a weirdo for wearing his sweatshirt. Maybe he would get mad that Yugyeom wore it. Maybe he wouldn't run into Yugyeom. Maybe he would just stay quiet.

"Come on, what do you have to lose?" BamBam gave Yugyeom his puppy dog eyes, pleading Yugyeom to do it. "I don't want you freaking out anymore. If nothing happens, then there's nothing lost. If someone approaches you about it, you might be able to find closure or something. Please, Yugyeom."

"Fine, I'll wear it to school," Yugyeom mumbled.

"Yay! Now stop frowning." BamBam shoved a handful of popcorn into Yugyeom, not a single piece ending up in Yugyeom's mouth.

"Please don't do that again." A smile fought its way onto Yugyeom's lips.

"You know that I'll do it anyways."

"You're the worst." Yugyeom sighed, his smile not fading.

"You know you love me," BamBam sang.

"Just turn on the damn movie."

edited.
______
Word Count: 929.