Chapter 7

It was the next day and the cut on Willows arm has been healing well. While Caesar was out on the hunt for food with the others, he told Blue Eyes to stay with his mother and Willow. Blue Eyes happily stayed.

Blue Eyes and Cornelia were at there hut. Blue Eyes watched as Willow cried and his mother trying to calm her down. Blue Eyes stared at his mother and could see the tiredness in her eyes. He gently seated himself next to her and lightly nudged her. Cornelia looked up at him and smiled when she saw his open arms. She gently placed Willow in his arms.

"Remember to cradle her head." Cornelia signed to her son.

Blue Eyes nodded and made sure to cradle her head gently. Willow still cried in his arms and he started to rock her lightly. Cornelia smiled more as her son bonded with Willow. Blue Eyes looked up at his mother and jotted lightly, then signed with one of his hands.

"Go rest. I watch her."

Cornelia gave him a look of hesitation and signed back, "Are you sure my son?"

Blue Eyes smiled and nodded, gently nudging her mother to go off and lay down. Cornelia did hesitantly, but soon went off to go rest. Blue Eyes looked down at Willow, who finally calmed down. He smiled down at her and the went over to the couch, which was basically some sticks and soft leaves. He seated himself and situated Willow, so she was more comfortable.

He had her on his chest, on her belly. Willow moved her head slightly and looked up at him with wide eyes. Blue Eyes smiled and soon so did she. She reached up and grabbed his face, touching his fur with her hands. Blue Eyes smiled and placed his forehead on hers. Willow cooed happily and started giggling.

Blue Eyes hooted lightly in laughter and kissed her forehead lightly. Willow tilted her head and still looked up at him with a smile. Blue Eye then could see her eyes started to open then close. He gently rubbed her back, making her more sleepy.

Willow's Eyes soon closed and never opened afterwards. He heard her light breathing and smiled as she had she lightly snored. As he watched her, his eyes began to get droopy.

~ ~ ~ ~

Cornelia woke up and looked outside, seeing the sun was down slightly, just above the mountains. She knew she had to be sleeping for only an hour. Caesar had to be home soon. She got out of bed and left her and Caesars room. She looked around, but froze and then smiled at the sight.

There on the couch was a sleeping Blue Eyes and sleeping Willow right on his chest. Both had smiled on there faces. Cornelia quietly left the hut and looked at the entrance of the village. She smiled as she saw her husband walking towards their hut. She used her arm to gesture him over quickly.

Caesar gave her a weird look, but started walking over quickly towards her. Once he arrived she grabbed his hand and held a finger up to her lips, telling him to be quiet, then led him back inside the hut. Once inside she pointed at the couch with a smile.

Caesar gave her more confused look, till he turned to look at the couch, then smiled. His eldest held Willow gently, but tightly and protectively.caesar patted Cornelia shoulder and gave her hug.

"I am happy we have kept her..." Cornelia signed with a smile.

Ceased smiled and placed his forehead on hers. He didn't have to admit it out loud. Cornelia knew he was happy as well.

~ ~ ~ ~

Blue Eyes woke up and looked around quickly, but felt a small weight on his chest. He looked down and smiled seeing Willow, his memories coming back to him. Willow stirred slightly and woke up whimpering, moving her hands on his chest, looking for a nipple.

Blue Eyes blushed lightly and stood up front the couch lightly, holding Willow closer to him. He left the hut and saw his family gathered around a fire. He walked over to his mother and tapped her shoulder lightly. Cornelia looked up quickly and smiled.

"Hungry." Was all Blue Eyes signed and Cornelia didn't need to see another word.

She gently took Willow in her arms and placed Willows mouth around one of her nipples. Caesar, who was seated next to Cornelia smiled down at Will, then looked up and smiled at Blue Eyes.

"Sleep well?" He signed to his son.

Blue Eyes blushed again lightly and shrugged. Caesar only continued to smile and looked back down at Willow. As Willow ate, her eyes found Caesar, making her head tilt upwards slightly. She reached her arms, trying to reach him, but not wanting to loose the nipple she had in her mouth.

Caesar smiled and raised his hand, placing one his fingers in her small hand. Willow gripped his finger tightly and just stared at him. The. Caesar felt a weight in his lap. He looked down and saw his youngest son.

Cornelius tried to get a closer look at Willow and cooed as he watched her eat. Caesar smiled, but then signed to Cornelius.

"How are you with Willow being here?"

Cornelius looked up at his father, then back at Willow with a smile.

"I like her. She weird looking ape though... Where her fur?" He signed back.

Caesar didn't know what to really sign back and looked at Cornelia, who smiled at him. Caesar looked back down at Cornelius and cleared his throat, but signed back.

"She... Her kind does not have fur..."

Cornelius looked back down at Willow after looking at his father. He reached up and petted her head gently, just like a human petting a dogs head gently. Caesar was happy Cornelius didn't ask anymore questions. He wanted Cornelius to understand what Willow was, but he was scared. Other apes did speak to the young chimp and he knew that if Cornelius spoke up about humans, in return he would hear that humans should be hated.

Caesar didn't want that. Not for Cornelius or Blue Eyes....

////

Sorry for the errors!

On vacation rn, but here is this chapter just for u!

Comment and vote if you like this book! That would be awesome!