Chapter 13

Willow was silently placed in her room after her and Blue Eyes made it home. She laid on her bed, flat on her stomach. Her mind raced with thoughts. Willow didn't know what humans were or what the word human even met. All she knew was that those creatures looked just like her and she wanted to know why. As her mind kept going on and on about things, she heard someone enter her room, making her freeze. She knew exactly who it was.

Caesar walked into her room quickly and looke down at Willow with a firm gaze. He sat near her bed and roughly spoke.

"Sit up Willow."

Willow lightly gulped and sat up slowly. She kept her head down the entire time. She sat up, but was slouching with her hand son her lap, which she stared at to avoid her father look. Caesar reached over and gently raised Willows head, so she look at him.

"Why did you follow us?" Caesar signed quickly.

Willow didn't answer for a moment, only shrugged and looked down at her lap.

"Look at me Willow. And answer my question." Caesar said gruffly.

Willow sighed and couldn't hold it in any more. She looked up at him quickly and started signing.

"Why do they look like me? What are they? Who are they?" Willow kept signing question and Caesar only got most of them before he stopped her gently, placing his hands on hers. Willow looked at, hoping he had answers.

"Willow... You will first answer my question. Why did you follow us?" Caesar said, knowing he was not going to ask a third time, but Willow grew angry and just as frustrated.

She stood up from her bed and signed angrily, "Why don't I look like you?! And how come one  of them said you took me?!"

Caesar stood up quickly as well and looked down at Willow with a stern glare. Willow crossed her arms over her chest and being stubborn. She needed answers.  Caesar growled.

"Willow. You will not start questioning me. You-" He started signing, but was cut of by Willow.

She broke down.

"Who am I?"

////

Short chapter I know!

Sorry for my errors!